- Today2015March 2014
EMEA Footwear Manager101-300 employeesMission: in charge of the footwear category at a European level.
- Marketing/commercial strategy: competitive intelligence, segmentation, incentives, innovation, go to market.
- Product offer strategy: range plan monitoring, pricing, NS, margin, internal & external communication, (sales force / customers), development of sell-in tools.
- Management: 2 direct reports with budget monitoring.
- TodayFebruary 2014April 2011
Senior Product Manager Football, FranceMission: product range & go to market strategy set-up of Football Footwear, Football Apparel & Indoor categories:
- Marketing strategic plan definition.
- Product range management and go to market: NS, margin, sales force & retailers presentations.
- Assets management: Handball French Federation, Z5 (Zidane 5-a-side centers).
- Management: 2 direct reports.
- NS management of 50 Mio€.
- Leadership football footwear: 42% market share in 2012 (+4 pts vs 1st competitor).
- TodayMarch 2011December 2006
Product Range Manager Apparel Football, France- Product range management: NS, margin, sales force and retailers presentations.
- Responsible for go to market.
- TodayNovember 2006April 2003
Junior Product Manager Apparel Sportswear, Europe1001-5000 employees- European product range definition & go to market set-up.
- European interface between HQ (Portland, Oregon USA) and key European countries.
- Université Marc BLOCH, Strasbourg
DESS marketing et management du SportMaster II Marketing & Management du Sport (BAC +5), Mention AB
Master's degree in Sport Marketing Management (+5 years after high school diploma), Mention AB
- Marketing produit
- Stratégie marketing
- Street culture
10 years of professional experience in Marketing / Management:
- Team management
- Marketing strategy
- Go to market
- Product development and management
- Asset management