- Today2015November 2007
EUROPEAN KEY ACCOUNT DIRECTORNumetrics Mgt. Systems rachetee en 2013 par McKinsey & CompanyDevelopment of statistical tools for project planning and benchmarking, addressing R&D Organizations.
o Risk analysis performed on each and every new critical product and competition benchmarking with major semiconductor firms;
o Direct communication with Senior Management and Executives.
o Support to the sales team, through demos and presentations to customers on new products.
o Result: annual renewal of 100% of the contracts with main customer and 75% for the other customers in Europe.
- TodayNovember 2007September 2005
CENTRAL R&D PROGRAM MANAGERIntroduced - for the first time inside Central R&D - a common methodology for tracking the effort related to the development of a new technology platform, through modeling of each development phase.
- TodayAugust 2005November 2000
R&D ADVANCED DESIGN SUPPORT MANAGER (Ottawa, Canada)o Launched a new ST Centre in Ottawa and created an R&D group for the support of key customers.
o Sales teams supported through technology presentations at customer site.
o Actively run the implementation of 8 SoCs and custom ICs on novel silicon technologies, with both constant customer support and interface with Europe.
- TodayOctober 2000May 1998
IC SENIOR DESIGN ENGINEERTechnical contribution to the design and verification of SoCs for the Consumer market, using advanced R&D technologies.
- TodayMay 1998May 1995
STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP KEY ACCOUNT TECHNICAL MANAGER (at Nortel, Ottawa)o Responsible for the strategic partnership with Nortel, working at customer premises.
o Management of key projects on new technologies with remotely-based development teams.
o Communication to the Senior Management at customer premises, including during critical situations.
- TodayApril 1995April 1990
R&D TRAINING ENGINEERo Created 10 new courses on integrated circuit design and implementation methodologies.
o Training deployed to more than 600 ST engineers across Europe, North America and Asia.
- TodayMarch 1990March 1988
R&D CAD ENGINEER+10,000 employeesDevelopment and support of CAD tools for the simulation of integrated circuits, targeting all company designers across Europe.
- TodayMarch 1988December 1985
IC ASIC DESIGN ENGINEERAUREL Microdesign SRLItalian start-up specialized on hybrid et semi-custom circuits.
Design and implementation of 7 integrated circuits using ASIC methodologies (gate-array and standard-cells).
- Università Degli Studi Di BOLOGNA, Bologna
Facoltà di IngegneriaMaster in Microelectronics
- Cross cultural management
- Gestion de la relation client
- Gestion de projets internationaux
- Grands comptes
- Key account management
Strongly attracted by innovation and change, I am open to work opportunities in international environments, for the Company and its Customers.
• 15 years’ experience on management of complex and innovative projects for high value-added
• Relationship skills coupled with a solid technical base, to understand and convince the Customer in
pre-sale phases, to train and provide a customized support in after-sale phases.
• On-site and remote key account management, with mutual satisfaction and reward for the high-quality
• International experience with 8 years in North America.
• Creation and run R&D activities in multicultural environments.
• Trilingual : Italian, French, English.