Project Leader INTERSPORT Rent- Piloting the site www.intersport-rent.fr which has become the leader for on-line ski booking in France
- Establishing a strategy for yield management which is unique to the industry
- Coordinating commercial strategies via distribution channels: Tour operators, E-bookers, the brand's different websites, direct client contact
- Educating shop managers about the new challenges of E-tourism; organising training sessions, appearing in seminars, on-site visits, etc.
- Considerable committe work; thematic committes, International INTERSPORT Task Force, Professional Organisations, etc.
Regional Manager of the Mountain Network, INTERSPORT France- 170 shops in more than 120 resorts, selling and renting skis, 100 M€ Turnover
- Targeted commercial advice and setting up individual progress contracts
- Making surveys and business developing the INTERSPORT corporate name
- Analysing projects (candidates, posts, financing and making estimates)
- Organising special operations such as stock clearance before building work
While carrying out these assignements, I was creating the www.intersport-rent.fr site.
Business DeveloperNET4SKI.COM- Making surveys and Business developing "the hard way"
- Creating a network of more than 40 professional tourist partners (hotels, estate agents, tourist flats) within French ski resorts
Departmental manager+5000 employees- Training the teams (10 people on average)
- Improving the business strategy in the shop and merchandising
- Controlling turnover goals and product flow
End of studies projectKESSEL FEINSTEIN, Johannesburg- feasibility study for opening the first hotel in Dobsonville (Soweto)
- Application dossier for a Casino Licence for the Sun International promoter
- Ecole Supérieure De Commerce, Grenoble
Grenoble Ecole de Management - ESC Grenoble - GGSB - EMSIMarketing des Services
Please sign up to view Aurélien de Pierrefeu's full profile.SIGN UP
- Réseaux sociaux
Digital Marketing Addict