- Today2013October 2012
USA Area Manager JuniorDéveloppement Marketing / Observation de marché USA
- TodaySeptember 2012September 2011
Area Manager / Business Developer Junior, UK Market· Carried out market research, checked selling potential of boat trailers and utility trailers.
· Analysed competition: market share, retail prices, strengths and weaknesses
· Translated sales brochures for the UK and Northern Europe markets.
· Identified potentially interested dealership networks
· Proposed Sales strategy.
- TodayAugust 2011August 2010
Multimedia and computer salesman5001-10,000 employees· Analysed clients need in order to propose the best product for them, considering prices and specifications.
· Created with the department supervisor innovating products.
· Monitored inventory, and ordered when necessary.
· Sold goods and services in line with sales target.
· Proposed sales strategy differentiating Boulanger from other shops.
- TodayAugust 2010January 2010
Export Commercial AssistantExport: domestic appliances (40% of sales; fridge, hover, washing machine, cookers…) And air conditioning (60% of sales)
· Negotiated products, quantities and options with customers (wholesale dealers around the world) and communicated the data to producers (mostly based in Asia). Written and spoken communication was conducted in English.
· Worked on electrical compatibility matters and on obtaining the necessary certifications with export countries.
· Prepared sales brochures with Photoshop.
· Ensured the logistics process was adapted to type and quantity of products.
· Followed up the process from the conception of the product until the delivery.
- Master en Management, Specialité IBS (International Business and Strategy)
Specialité IBS (International Business and Strategy)
- TodayAugust 2009April 2009
Export Commercial AssistantElectrical appliance for high-tension line
· Worked on finding the best way to sell a specific and technical product, licenced by the company, to the US (Submarine High-tension connector).
· Worked on finding the cheapest way to send it to the US from Australia. An Excel program has been created, and is still currently used by the company.
· Worked on finding to what extend it could be interesting to produce directly the product in the US (depending on the number of units sold).
· Prepared a report detailing current situation and management forecast.
- TodayAugust 2008September 2007
Personal financial planner, Retail Banking· Was in charge of managing and developing a client portfolio in a banking retail branch
· Was responsible for granting retail loans following detailed analysis of the customers.
· Sold bank products, such as credits cards or insurance products, and successfully reached the sales target set by the manager.
· Developed car insurance products in the branch, which was underperforming in this area compared to other branches prior to the start of my mission.
- Licence Banque et Assurance
- Université la Rochelle, La Rochelle
Université la RochelleDUT « techniques de commercialisation »
DUT « techniques de commercialisation »
Please sign up to view Bertrand Boutin's full profile.SIGN UP
· Languages: French (native language), English (fluent), Spanish (advanced).
· Computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and hardware.
· Four times swimming French champion between 2003 and 2005.
· Full, clean driving licence.