Legal ConsultantETHIC IntelligenceETHIC Intelligence France, Paris
Certification agency specialized in anti-corruption mechanisms
New business development, regulatory change
• Monitoring the latest developments of international best practices, national and international instruments and case-laws relating to bribery and money-laundering.
• Training manager: creating and carrying out legal training sessions designed for compliance officers, legal and risk-management directors of French listed companies.
• Team-support on certification audits, customers’ assistance, websites updating.
• Participating in OECD working group consultation, C-5 anti-corruption Boot Camp.
• Essay about the 13 November 2007 French law relating to the fight against corruption, published on Secure Finance, January-February 2008.
- Université Aix Marseille 3 Paul Cezanne, Aix En Provence
CETFI Ingénierie FinancièrePostgraduate Degree (DESS) on White Collar Crime and Criminal Transnational Organizations
Maîtrise Droit internationalFirst year of Master of Law program: International Law
Please sign up to view Emmanuel C.'s full profile.SIGN UP
- Due diligence
Having dedicated two years as legal analyst – junior consultant within the main international anti-corruption certification agency, ETHIC Intelligence, Paris, I would like to pursue this type of work and broaden my experience in all aspects of risk management, ethics and corporate governance compliance, with a particular emphasis in legal forensic anti-corruption mechanisms.
With relevant keep-to-date developments, I conducted workshops and carried out presentations about anti-corruption regulatory risk requirements (FCPA, UN and OECD conventions, French laws) for legal counsels, compliance and risk officers. I learnt how important the ability to formulate compliant and business friendly solutions is.
I also have strong practical knowledge of a wide range of anticorruption tools to enhance firm’s anti-corruption compliance program. I faced important commercial exposure and I quickly understood the key issues and challenges that business faces today.
Today, I am looking for:
- forensic investigation services to elaborate corporate intelligence reputational and integrity due diligence reports (including identifying backgrounds on individuals, determining the ownership of corporate entities, tracking financial relationships).
- carrying out core compliance functions: policies and procedures, training, evaluate risk profile of entities, drafting of agreement, monitoring, risk assessment review (analyse data and produce accurate findings and recommendation on the business process review), testing and reporting.