- Today2016August 2010
Quality assistant in GLP facility test site (Bertin Pharma / LEMM, CRO)Bertin pharma (Installation d'Essai : CEA / LEMM)My missions:
- Maintain and improve the Quality system compliant with GLP (OCDE and french regulatory)
- Setting up a Quality system compliant GMP
- Steering in progress of an ISO9001 certification project (one department constitued of 2 laboratories and 4 differents society)
- Audits: GLP studies and quality system
Supply production - assistantResipoly (avril-juillet)in charge of raw materials supply (industry of synthetic resin)
Technicienne contrôle-qualité et R&DMandar (avril-juin)- Setting up of a protocol to use antioxydants on fresh cutted fruits
- Release of raw materials, follow up of aging process, microbiology at shelf-life
Lab Technician R&D senior+10,000 employeesDuring 15months:
- Creation of formulation, taking account strategic constraint, in direct link with marketing : proposal of functional ingredients, flavour, sweetness perception
- Production rules formalization : taking account of factory's process, writing of fabrication procedure, complete technical documentation, create and follow shelf-life study
- Coordination of project in cooperation with suppliers: Define study request with technical constraints, in correlation with consumer insight, discuss results with relevant stakeholders (suppliers, R&D team, marketing, market)
Strong involvement for beverages'launch in different markets : Nestlé Pureza Vital for all family (Mexique); Nestlé Véra Fitness fibre active for women (Italy) ; Nestlé Pureza Vital calcium fortified for kids (Argentine & Mexique).
Assistante of Lab responsableSUPREX- Management for 4 persons, Training of production-operator for some control-quality realizing by themselves
- Management of lab subcontracting (metrology, analyse with externe lab), management of equipment & supplies
- Recipes validation (>100formulae) and schedule of specifications, release of conform batches
- Tasting panel member for R&D
- Analyses physico-chemical, HPLC, GC, Infra-analysor)
-Analytical Developement(HPLC, CPG)
-Definition and writing of lab procedures and control-quality plans
-Member of teams : H.A.C.C.P, I.F.S (a kind of BRC French version), internal auditor processus & hygiene
Technicienne de laboratoire : contrôle qualité et développementDivers CDD: Nestlé France, Bongrain, Sias, ISHATechnologies utilisées :
-CPG espace de tête dynamique et statique,
- Développement de méthodes pour la caractérisation d’arômes complexes.
- Analyses nutritionnelles (protéines, acides gras, glucides, fibres,nitrate, iode), rhéologiques, microbiologiques
- Choix, achat et mise en place d’un analyseur d’azote Leco..
- Industrie Alimentaire et Biologique
Please sign up to view Isabelle Damour's full profile.SIGN UP
- Développement produit
Short presentation of myself:
I'm 36 years old, have 2 children, a degree of 2 years in technologist university "Genius in Biology" and around 15 years of experience.
Quality control, R&D product, R&D Analytical, quality assurance (french version of BRC and regulatory GLP) ...
these are the 4 components of my 'work life' on different food matrices & in various structures from SMEs to multinationals, from factory to R&D cell of global headquarters.
I'm working now in facility test site according to GLP as quality assistant (studies & test site audits) since August 2010.
Reactivity, flexibility, efficiency, accuracy ...
These are the qualities I wanted to carry in my next position.
Samples of my analytical skills:
- QA :GLP, analyse compliant to GMP, ISO9001 v2008
- Physical-chemistry, microbiology
- Analysis by GC, HPLC, ICP-MS,FT-IR
- Analysis UV and infra-red
So you know now a bit more about me, don't hesitate to tell more about you...
Have a nice day