Freelance consultant and trainerMy interventions are made primarily for entrepreneurs, SMEs / SMIs, public bodies (government, local government) and corporate consulting and training.
Each task is performed independently with respect to commercial products or services that may be in the heart of my work.
As a freelance consultant, I lead seminars for young entrepreneurs to guide and support them in their project.
I speak also in businesses for consulting assignments, auditing, assistance with project management and training.
My technical expertise is also key areas:
- Web: communication strategy, project management
- Maintenance and technical support in computing
- Migration and organization of microcomputer parks
- Set specialists users support in companies
- TodayAugust 1992April 1990
Consultant and trainerTraining and audit
- TodayApril 1990March 1988
- TodayMarch 1988March 1981
Sign up to view Jacques Hellart's complete profile.SIGN UP
Involved in the field of training and consulting for over 20 years, self-entrepreneur since 1992, my business is geared towards both the IT sector (project management assistance, project manager, team organization and technical support) and the new entrepreneurs to help them carry out their plans for starting a business. I am also the author of two books on Internet searching and web management for companies.
But above all, proud to have created my own business!
- Consulting and training for entrepreneurs, business creation
- Audit, consulting and technical training in micro-computing
- Consulting, training and assistance on web management projects, specifications
- Co-author of "La boite à outils du web en entreprise (The toolbox of web company)" Editions Dunod 2011
- Author of "Optimisez vos recherches sur Internet (Optimize your Internet searches )" editions Nathan 2004
- Monitoring Internet
- Training of computer maintenance technicians and networks