- Today2017April 2011
DirectorMerrybubbles Communications LtdWe provide marketing and PR strategies and implement them for the tech ecosystem. We cater to startups with a transatlantic or cross-channel ambition.
We have launched the French platform Overblog in the U.S.
We are currently evangelizing for Eventbrite in France.
We provided social outreach for PeerIndex in France.
We organized the first edition of the Viadeo Student Challenge event last year and are working on the 2nd one.
Contact us at email@example.com if you'd like to know more.
- TodayJanuary 2011
Director, Research & Insights - Continental Europe, Ireland and EurasiaFleishman-Hillard
Principal. Media and Reputation management strategist, off-line and digitalAyna Partners*- grew by 100% the visibility in France of a New York-based banker through a blog strategy. The blog won an award by French magazine "Challenges"
- provided a new online media with medium-to-long-term recommendations for brand development
- carried out brand audits at luxury hotels and resorts in France and Asia
Other clients include AP-HP and its Foundation, SFR, MKG Qualiting, LWA, EPWN, General Electric, HEC business school...
*Ayna Partners is a network of coaching and consulting professionals tending to international managers and business leaders
Paris-based, international travel (mainly Asia and USA)
Bilingual PR and content consultant10 - 49 employees- produced content of the Women's Forum (Publicis) 2010 partners English-language brochure
- created the visual identity and content of www.aynapartners.com in French and English
- conceived French and English content for L’Oréal marketing material (catalogues, brochures etc)
Other clients include: artists (photographer, foreign best-selling authors, award-winning film director), solopreneurs, startups
Médiat-CoachingProfessional Coaching Certification
Head of Communications, International Affairs @ office of the PresidentA government- provided official communication content: speeches, statements, medias, etc.
- grew by 100% positive foreign media coverage from a negative starting point via a brand content strategy
- advised as part of the official delegation at the 1st World Summit On The Information Society
Paris-based, extensive international travel (Mainly Europe and Africa)
Content production and management, copy editingAFX News Ltd (then a Financial Times/AFP jnv, now part of ThomsonReuters Group)2000-2002 Senior editor for the Americas
- organized continental and cross-continental news coverage
- edited and optimized produced papers / content
- won 1st hit in publishing U.S. 2000 presidential elections final results
1998-2000 Senior reporter and sub-editor, Europe
- wrote in-depth analyses, exclusive interviews @ the World Economic Forum (Davos, Switzerland)
- reported on M&As in the U.S. and Europe; EU Commission Competition arbitraging; CAC40, DJIA and Nasdaq-listed companies
In London, Europe, Asia, New York
Journalist+5000 employees- Curated design of 1st multiple entry TV screen @ Bloomberg News
- Wrote news content for print and broadcast @ Bloomberg News and TV
- Produced dedicated "French brand" business news for Bloomberg Radio
In Paris and London
London School of Economics And Political ScienceBusiness History. Thesis on "The Collapse of Barings"
- Université Lille 3 Charles De Gaulle, Villeneuve D'Ascq
Université Lille 3 Charles de GaulleMA, English
- TVU, Thames Valley University, London
TVU, Thames Valley UniversityPGD, The Exploitation Of Media Information
Please sign up to view Liva JUDIC's full profile.SIGN UP
- Médias sociaux
- Personal branding
- Social Media
- Visual identity
- Bilingual french english
- Brand content
- Direction éditoriale
- Identité Visuelle