- Today2017December 2013
- TodayJanuary 2013May 2012
Co-FounderParis in Pad• Business development, Marketing, Partnerships, Service Launching.
• Community management & Creating tools : Flyers, Blog, SEO, Market Intelligence, Web.
- EGADE Business School (ITESM), San Pedro Garza García, Nuevo León
EGADE Business School (ITESM)International Marketing, Brand Creation, Cross-cultural management, Marketing communications, Price Strategy, Leadership
Telecom Ecole de ManagementInternational Marketing specialization
Technology Mobility Business Analyst1000 - 4999 employees• Competitive Intelligence, Enterprise Social Network improvement, Collaborative tools.
• White paper : Issues of the Entreprise Telecom technologies Mobility.
==> Mobile Device Mgt, Nomadism, Fleet Management, Enterprise appstore, Smartphones, Tablets, BYOD.
Product Marketing Support+5000 employeesInternational Product Marketing team of 6 senior managers (2 Singaporean & 4 European collaborators) focusing on the Telecom division.
• Creation, management, & presentation of 5 demonstrations for international trade shows:
==> Topics: Cards Profile, LTE, NFC, M2M, Applications, Multimedia, Mobile payments, Loyalty, Transport.
==> Trade shows: Cartes & Identifications 2010 ‘Paris’ – Mobile World Congress 2011 ‘Barcelona’
• CRM, Business Intelligence, Creation of Market news, New intranet, Roadmaps, Sales.
• Support EMEA Mkt teams, Marketing tools (POS ad, NFC Videos, Flash animations, Datasheets)
Sales Engineer & Marketing ManagerJL DiffusionBusiness development, B2B prospection, Product management, Product marketing.
University of California, RiversideExchange Student from a semester.
Courses completed: Consumer behavior, Marketing Principles, New Products Development, Special Events and Business Writing.
- TodayAugust 2009June 2009
Purchasing department AssistantSARA - Raffinerie des Antilles• Budget and Financial Analysis – Monitoring tools creation
• Suppliers management – Realization of the « Cube 2009 »
- Lycée Bellevue, Fort De France
Classes Préparatoires Générales ScientifiquesPreparatory classes MPSI / MP
• Mathematics, Physics, Engineering sciences, English
Please sign up to view Luiji Louzé's full profile.SIGN UP
- Business Analyst
- Business Development
- International business
- International marketing
- Marketing strategy
Graduated of double Master of International Business & Marketing at both, top french Business school "Telecom Ecole de Management" and "EGADE Business School" in Mexico, i have now a professional experience of +2 years in telecommunications, mobility & innovation, and 8+ months of entrepreneurship.
With high determination and the ability to work in English, French and Spanish, i'm always motivated for new challenges. I'm now an Account Development Manager at Forrester Research providing high value-added services to key accounts.
- IT Skills -
Softwares : Pack Office, Internet, Sharepoint, SAP, HTML, CSS, Photoshop, Lightroom, Prezi.
2.0 Tools : e-Marketing, SEO, Facebook Ads, Twitter, Pinterest, Wordpress, Tumblr, Linkedin.
Programming : Knowledge in Unix, Maple and JAVA