- Today2017December 2014
Associate Development ManagerManager of development team (8 people) in charge of new features and maintenance of Sophis product. I work directly with Business Analysts in order to define needed features and with consultants (PS) for maintenance tasks.
- TodayDecember 2014October 2011
R&D EngineerWorking on major evolutions of Sophis RISQUE/VALUE solution:
- redesign of SQL transactions/positions management. Migration of data according to the new architecture.
- TodayDecember 2010September 2008
Programmer+5000 employeesEvolutions of the automation system of the National Center Treatment of Fines (CNT)
- Writing of specifications
- GUI development (Model View Controller, Java, Jsp) and business logic (Perl, MySQL). Use of Eclipse IDE and UNIX environment in bash mode
- Writing and realization of test plans and integration tests
- Data migration: analysis and implementation with PL/SQL. Complete change of the data architecture. Within an agreed timeline of one year.
- TodaySeptember 2008March 2008
ProgrammerInternship : Study and design of human settlements in 3D, concept of virtual humans
- Working with Visual C++ and OpenGL API;
- Development of many algorithms (collision detection, kinematics…);
- Design of Multi-agent architecture.
Please sign up to view Maël Pichard's full profile.SIGN UP
I have 6 years of experience in software development, including 1 year as a team-leader in international context.
I developed expertise in Misys FusionInvest (Sophis) product these last years, especially in Middle-Office part.