- Today2017May 2014
- TodayApril 2014September 2011
Strategic & Financial AdvisorIndependent Consultant.Advised start-ups and small sized companies in areas such as growth and
portfolio strategy, operational excellence and organizational model re-design. Relevant projects included:
* 5-year industrial plan, cost reduction and growth strategy for a hospitality company with assets in
Italy and Brazil and for a start-up FMCG company
* Sales force assessment and redesign, Route-to-Market redefinition (new distributors/partner
scouting and restructuring of existing structures) for an Italian FMCG start-up
* Portfolio analysis, development and review of financial models for debt restructuring and
divestments purposes for a real estate & construction company, engagement with external key
stakeholders and negotiation of revised terms in light of the agreed strategies
* Managed a team of 8 people ranging from salary, leave management, motivation ecc.
- TodaySeptember 2011February 2011
AssociateLucciola & Partnerscorporate finance, equity finance, merger and acquisitions. Relevant projects included:
* Industrial planning for an Italian renewable energy company and business planning for an Italian
real estate & construction group
* Commercial Due Diligence for an Italian producer of spare parts for industrial equipment and for a
factoring company, acquisition of an Italian fashion group by a French world leader of luxury
- TodayJanuary 2011May 2008
Business Analyst+5000 employees: responsible for the production of policy outputs and the operation of Network Planning
* Ad-hoc business cases & scenarios development ;
* Master Planning: integration of the growth strategy across the different property models within
the regional Master Plan. Cross department coordination (Real Estate, Engineering ,Sales &
Marketing) to agree Multi-Year Network Plans
* Development of Investment/Divestment Group proposals and Post Investment Reviews ;
* Forecasts & Control of sales and capital expenditures
- Master of Science
Subjects studied: Experimental and Network Economics, Game Theory, Analysis of Innovation and
Knowledge. Thesis: "New Perspectives on Knowledge-based Entrepreneurship", in collaboration with BETA
(Bureau d'Économie Théorique et Appliquée). Final Mark: 14/20. Mention: Assez Bien.
- TodaySeptember 2007July 2007
Business AnalystAdvancy: Management consulting for a leading French women's fashion retailer:
* Market analysis, customer interviews and segmentation, store format optimization
- Master of Science
Subjects studied: Innovation and Technology Change, Private Equity and Venture Capital, Industrial
Dynamics. Thesis: ``Missing Connections among Sources of Entrepreneurial Behaviour: Evidence from Italian
High-Technology Based firms'', in collaboration with KITES (Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology
Studies Centre). Final Mark: 108/110.
- TodayJuly 2006February 2006
Research AssistantLouis Pasteur UniversityResearch centre of Louis Pasteur University, Nancy 2 University and French National Centre for Scientific Research CNRS.
Conducted Research for the KEINS Project (Knowledge based Entrepreneurship:
Innovation, Networks and Systems) funded by the European Union within the 6th Framework Programme
* Building of a research database, research questionnaire mailing, paper drafting
- Erasmus Exchange Programme.
- TodaySeptember 2004March 2004
Business Analyst+5000 employeesStrategic B2B Marketing
: developed case studies to improve sales effectiveness
- Bachelors Degree
Dissertation: ``The Music Industry and the Peer-to-Peer File Sharing: Legal Issues and New Challenges''.
Final Mark: 96/110.
- Universidade Federal Da Bahia, Salvador
Universidade Federal Da BahiaCampus Abroad Programme.
- Liceo Scientifico Leonardo Da Vinci, Salerno
Liceo Scientifico Leonardo Da VinciHigher School Certificate
Please sign up to view Martina Nicodemo's full profile.SIGN UP