SENIOR SHIPPING AND CHARTERING OPERATORTTMI sarl c/o J.P.Morgan securities
SENIOR OPERATORALLIED MARITIME INCOperating 10 to 15 vessels (handy/supramax) on time charter at anytime.
Responsible for the operation of the vessel from the time of delivery until her redelivery.
Elaborating the voyage in order to optimize it (stowage elaboration, rotation, monitoring, disbursement, hire, bunkers).
Regularly liaising with Owners, Sub-charterers, P&I, agents, Brokers, Masters.
Follow up of claims during and after the time charter.
- Developed strong links amongst all actors in shipping (owners, brokers, cargo traders, back office, agents, insurers, lawyers).
- Operated hundreds of vessels during the past 8 years.
- Developed a good knowledge of the cargoes transported and their trading.
- Flexibility to easily adapt to new cargoes.
- Developed a deep knowledge in preventing and defending claims.
- Training of junior/assistant operators.
Commercial ExecutiveESCAO group ABMISetting-up of the sales and marketing services
Sale of training course in computer-aided design to industrial companies (Renault, Hutchison, Valeo, Thomson, Citroen, Airbus)
researching and establishing links with companies interested in employing student on work based-learning
Developed strong sales and communication abilities
Product ManagerKleosoft – group KEOPSProduct manager of e-gerance.net and e-syndic.net
Setting up of the marketing service for the 2 e-products
Conception & implementation of the communication plan for the 2 e-products
- Market research/product positioning
- Ecole De Management Léonard De Vinci, Courbevoie La Défense
CFA LEONARD DE VINCISales & Negotiation - option Management (work based-learning)
- Lycée Des Glieres, Annemasse
BTS Commerce International (anglais, espagnol)HND in International Trade
- Université Paris 13 Paris Nord Villetaneuse, Villetaneuse
DEUG Sciences EconomiquesHNC in Social and Economical Sciences
- Lycée Gustave Monod, Enghien Les Bains
Bac‘Baccalaureat’ (equivalent to A-levels) focus on literature