Founder, Managing DirectorRefeel - Exclusive Events OrganizerRefeel creates and organizes corporate and private exclusive events such as incentives, team-buildings, theme parties, seminars, weddings and family celebrations, in Hong Kong, France and beyond.
I organized a wide array of events in Asia in the past 7 years, ranging from dinners and team-building events to 7-day incentives and seminars. Having explored over 20 countries and 10 Chinese provinces, I conceptualizes complete customized programs based on the full understanding of your needs and culture.
Now based in Paris, I am organizing events in France for overseas French and Asian clients.
Head of Incentive DepartmentFORCETEN LTD.MANAGEMENT: Started the Department 4 years ago. Now managing 2 Project Executives.
SALES : Handling client relationship, being the unique point of contact.
Proposing tailor-made events to corporate clients.
Creating communication tools, launched and updating company website.
ORGANIZATION: Selecting partners in the MICE industry, negotiating contracts.
Coordinating local suppliers involved to provide all necessary arrangements including airline, hotel, F&B, transportation, activities, Team Building programs.
- Signed contracts with over 20 clients (international groups, local companies and associations).
- Average annual sales of HKD 4 million.
- Organized 10 events per year on average in China, Hong Kong, Macau, Dubai, Indonesia, Korea, Mauritius, Maldives, Thailand, Vietnam.
- Organized a wide range of events, from Dinners and Team Buildings to 7-day Incentives and Seminars.
- Biggest event: 265 participants; budget of HKD 2,1 million; 4 persons on site.
Cultural and Audiovisual ExecutiveFrench Embassy in SingaporeAssisted in the organization and promotion of French cultural events in Singapore.
- Ecole Supérieure De Commerce, Lille
EDHEC Business SchoolBusiness, Management, Marketing, Communication
-Awarded best student “Management of Cultural Companies” major
-Final study "Investing Successfully in China: bridging Western thought and 5.000 years of Chinese civilization"
-Founder & Vice-president of «CHINEDHEC», association promoting China
Please sign up to view Orianne RAINERO PAGES's full profile.SIGN UP