Qualite / Inspection support- Proposal, follow up and maintenance of ongoing Quality Inspection and Surveillance programmes using competent inspection bodies (EIRA)
- Building up and commissioning tools for Inspection team.
- Connecting aforementioned tools with existing databases (e.g 'Non Conformances', plant inventory,...) so as to avoid recurring controls while affording complete surveillance of systems.
QualitéMission: In direct relationship with former position I applied for a job on site, at Olkiluoto in Finland where the power plant is currently built as the OL3 project.
* Follow-up of non-conformances. Communication with client.
* Implementation and management of inspection guides.
Means: * Creation of a database for the follow-up. Use of well known application MSAccess then evolution to a broader 'audience' with transfer of data onto a server (thus granting access to other entities in the group). The final product would be a complete management on a proprietary website.
This involves practice of PHP and PostgreSQL.
* Extensive use of pivot tables for a better cross-check of data.
Appraisal: - Positive aspects:
* Getting to acquaint myself with a new sector, Nuclear, with its specific requirements.
* Opening to international relationship with the necessity of a constant dialogue with the customer.
- Aspect that needs improvement:
* A transition towards a more flexible, faster and pragmatic management so as to meet customers' requirements.
- RGQ [Responsable en Gestion de la Qualité]
Plymouth University [anciennement Polytechnic]Analytical Chemistry
- Université Rennes 1, Lannion
IUT mesures physiquesMesures Physiques (Physico-Chimiques)
Please sign up to view Pascal Le Rudulier's full profile.SIGN UP
- MS Office (Excel, Access,...)
- Qualités rédactionnelles
- Web 2.0 (Wikis, Blog, ...)
- Base de données
- Microsoft Access
What triggered my interest recently, that I would like to implement in a professional context, are the multiple applications that aim at facilitating work in group and sharing informations.
In this regard I have kept my knowledge abreast of actual tools as well as implemented some of them in my current job.
While not an absolute obligation I am looking for any position that would allow such developments.