- Northwestern University, Evanston
Certificate in Content StrategyCertificat Stratégie de Contenu
Pascal BERNARDON a validé avec succès Content Strategy for Professionals: Engaging Audiences for Your Organization, Cet étdudiant a répondu ou dépassé les critères établis par l'enseignant du cours
- Today2014March 2012
Consultant Management Collaboratif et Innovation Participative11-50 employeesDéveloppement du secteur d'affaire Appropriation des Usages Collaboratifs, de l'innovation participative et de la Gestion des Connaissances
- Activité Commerciale
• Prospections, Réponses à appel d’offres, Organisation de Forums, d'évènements, de web-conférences
- Formations des entreprises
- Usages professionnels du Mindmapping
- Mise en œuvre pratique d'initiatives de Knowledge Management (Base de Connaissances, Cartographie des Savoirs)
- Réalisation de Missions de Mise en œuvre d’Organisation Collaborative et de Knowledge Management (France et Tunisie)
- Fret-SNCF, FMGC, Groupe IDEA, Groupe Réalités, INEXIA, Mairie de Croissy, SNCF, SYSTRA, TUNISIANIA, Vu Par
- TodayMarch 20122006
Projects ManagerÆBIS Inc.To Develop Business Activities for Konowledge Managenent and Konowledge Transfers in Canada and France
- Business affairs developpment
- Organisation of Hub and exhibitions
- Missions Managenent
ÆBIS Inc. is a BFD 's Canadian Branch.
Your Knowledges and Your Know-How : An Asset to Improve every day
Projects ManagerDirection of projects of Global reengineering of Cetelem ‘s Corporate Information System based on CMMI method.
Team leader , manage schedules and report to Executive board
Interviews of the actors of Corporate and partners Organisation department.
Interviews of the actors of Corporate Statistics department.
Validations of Conceptual Design Specifications to ensure CMMI level 2 Certification
To Manage and to Involve of relevant stakeholders according to an IPM for IPPD organisation ( Integrated Project Management for Integrated Process and Product Development )
The Design Team (12 Employees)
The 2 development Teams ( Java and Mainframe )
The Corporate Users Community Group
The Datas Administration Team
The 2 levels of Process and Product Quality Assurance
The Production Department.
Manage Tests and Qualifications team in accordance with VER a CMMI Process Area
Kick-off and Implementation of Tests and Qualifications stage.
To Manage the Validation of Tests and Qualifications Plan with Skateholders
To Supervise and Validate Specifications Set for workproducts
To Analyse Interface between Organisational Repository vs SIEBEL the Customer Relationship Management software.
- French Version http://www.pbernardon.com/index_fichiers/BFD.htm
- English Version http://www.pbernardon.com/index_fichiers/BFDUS.htm
Certificat of Completion delivered by the SEI http://www.pbernardon.com/CMMI.pdf
Systems and Application ArchitectVIA RAIL - Montreal- Existing Systems and applications surveys, Recommendations for improvement of the information system of the group
Analyze and modeling of the processes of businesses (with Visio)
Interviews of the actors of the business unit and the data-processing team leaders
Analyze existing Information systems (under Visio)
Drafting of the review articles for presentation to the customer
Presentation of the results and installation of the action plans
- Preliminary study to integrate a Entreprise Content Management
Analyze offers of the principal actors of the market (LIVELINK, DOCUMENTUM…)
- French Version http://www.pbernardon.com/index_fichiers/viarail.htm
- English Version http://www.pbernardon.com/index_fichiers/viarailus.htm
Quality and Organisation Consultant• Design Organisation and operating team sizing in different landlords companies.
• Strategic customers’ segmentation to improve business processes.
Analyze and modeling of the profiles payers of the company to adapt the processes
Consult with business unit management and personal to identify problems and solve them
Redaction process of the reports/ratios of consultation for presentation to the customer
Presentation of the results and installation of the action plans
• Value Analysis of business processes to build a customer-driven approach (increase more than 30% recovery cash back)
Analyze and modeling of the processes of businesses (under Visio)
Quantify business units and systems or organisation impacts to improve processes
Write and Maintain the functional and technical procedures
Build Balanced scorecard to manage activity
• Manage Quality ISO 9000-V2000 projects.
Iso 9000: 2000: To chart and describe the processes, To write the Handbook Quality, To set up Strategic Piloting of Quality, To grind the system of Management of Quality, To carry out the audit
Service Level Agreements: To identify the customers ’ needs, To work out the Reference frame of Service Level Agreements, To set up the piloting of Service Level Agreements , To communicate them near the customers
- French Version http://www.pbernardon.com/index_fichiers/Maat.htm
- English Version http://www.pbernardon.com/index_fichiers/Maatus.htm
IT Manager• 2003 New Group 's Business Process Reengineering development and deployment
Modelise, Quantify and Design Business Process Architecture based on software business-components on hardware and software N-Tiers architecture
• Evaluate and choose UML analysis method
• evaluate technologies (Java and .NET) and coordinate team to develop with .NET technology
• 2002 Design and Manage ISO 9001 V2000 Group certification and target a new market
• Call-center development and administration for 10 users
• Integrated Vocal Server installation and administration
• Computer Technology Integration
• PABX management and administration
• Writing of Memorandum of Understanding and business and technical specifications of a web recovery market place - Offers and contracts analysis and negotiations with contractors.
• 2001 European Currency Integration and data processing for whole Information System of the group and web site development and deployment
• 2000 Takeover of another group with its 5 subsidiaries •
• 1999 Real-Estate Information Technology development and administration
• 1998 Outsourcing Mainframe site stopped to reduce IT costs (- 0,3 M$ per year )
• 1996 Manage Movings IT Center of Headquarter and takeover of another company
• 1995 Takeover of another company
• 1994 Design and Manage Downsizing of information Technology System to reduce Costs (-1,3 M$ per year )
• 1993 Manage Movings IT Center of Headquarter and 4 branches and takeover of another company
• 1991 Design and Manage Global Business Process Reengineering of the group and its 18 branches. 250 users connected in Client/server technology.
• Quantify systems impacts of Business Process Reengineering and qualify business justification to executives board.
• Evaluate and design Software Architecture based on business processes managed with softwares or in house development with Uniface in accordance with business needs and objectives
- French Version http://www.pbernardon.com/index_fichiers/Solendi.htm
- English Version http://www.pbernardon.com/index_fichiers/solendius.htm
IT ManagerSTERO• 1990 Design and Manage Global Business Process Reengeneering
Consult with business unit to identify and document the new specifications.
Budget and schedules different solutions
• 1989 Administration of Digital Servers
Qualify systems impact and Upgrade from VMS 4.7 to 5.3 without services stops
Backup, Securities automation
Softwares maintenance with APTools.
- French Version http://www.pbernardon.com/index_fichiers/Stero.htm
- English Version http://www.pbernardon.com/index_fichiers/STEROUS.htm
Projects Manager• 1985-1989 : Project Manager
Design, development and maintenance of nomenclatures management with UnifAce/RDB
Datas sheets and nomenclatures for Design and construction office
Logistics ( Traffic and Warehouse, Inventory, Shipping )
Equipment delivery on water treatment plant
Maintenance and re-development of a worldwide spare parts and chemical products of after-sales department.
Delivery and shipping
• 1982-1985 : Database Administrator
Development and administration of datas processing, tuning and statistics
Installation of Exchange File Format for the suppliers ' equipments loaded in technical database
Prices, rebates and technical change administration
Instruction for 200 worldwide users
Lead a users group to manage data base equipment loading and unloading needs.
• 1977-1981 : Analyst
Analysis and development and maintenance of CAD and Drawing staff studies (Basic).
- French Version
- English Version
- Ressources Humaines
- Knowledge Management
- Intelligence collective
- Gestion des Connaissances
- Web 2.0
I am looking for contracts to lead projects for Organisation ( Knowledge Management ) Information Technologies ( Certified for CMMI Method ) and IT Architecture.
For more details you can visit my website or contact me directly.
French Version : www.pbernardon.com
RSS Feed : http://www.pbernardon.com/pbernardon.rss
Manage the hub : Knowledge Management And Knowledge Transfer
Manage the dedicated web site on Knowledge Management and Knowledge Transfer : www.gestion-des-connaissances.com
Manage the dedicated Blog site on Knowledge Management and Knowledge Transfer : http://pbernardon.blogspot.com/
Manage the dedicated Blog on Experienced workers : http://emploi-des-seniors.blogspot.com/
Manage the Hub - Software Process Improvement - CMMI -
Skype ID : pbernardon1958
See you soon....
Please consider the environment, Save and optimize Énergy on your desktop
http://www.localcooling.com/ref/?type=link&id=3... > LocalCooling.com - Fight Global Warming From Your Desktop
Many thanks ....