Product EngineerMen's apparel's technical project manager (TO = 80 millions Euros).
I'm in charge of Costs/Quality/Time management for these products.
- Ecole Supérieure De Commerce, Strasbourg
Ecole de Management de StrasbourgMaster 2 - Marketing Management
Nuclear safety engineer- Project management: conception, implementation and follow up of a plan to optimize global safety performances of the nuclear power plant
- Missions of support and advice, of check, and of audit within the departments
- Regular analyses and reports
- Support to the management team in decision making
Training instructor- Simulator and classroom instructor of the staff who runs and maintains the plant
- Codevelopper of the new simulator training program in 2003 - 2004.
- Writer and teacher of a university master course on nuclear knowledge
- Option gestion de projet - conception et industrialisation du produit - développement de produits nouveaux.
I'm a product engineer for KALENJI, the running goods brand from worlwide OXYLANE group (DECATHLON).
I manage the technical team (local and worlwide) and I'm in charge of Costs/Quality/Time management for men's apparel.
11 years ago, I graduated as an mechanical and industrial engineer.
For 8 years I held two positions within EDF : firstly as a simulator instructor then as a nuclear safety engineer. I have acquired many skills (project management, missions of support and advice, regular analyses and reports, support to the management team in decision making).
In 2008/2009 I took a year off to obtain a MBA in Marketing at the Business School of Strasbourg, France (École de Management Strasbourg).
Since January 2010, I have been working for the OXYLANE group.
For any questions or requests, feel free to contact me!