Please sign up to view Rail Industry Meetings's full profile.SIGN UP
Rail Industry Meetings, international BtoB meetings for the railway industry, on December, 4&5, 2013, France.
For 10 years, the international railway market turned into a stiff
global competition. Needs for a greener approach, for security and for the integration of transportation policy with urban development and land use policies reflect the fundamental changes the sector is experiencing.
In accordance to these problematic, Rail Industry Meetings is
THE business convention for the railway industry and public
transportation where all actors will be able to exchange and better apprehend the future.
In two days of targeted meetings, all actors of the railway market will meet together and will share their capabilities, their needs and their experiences.
A remarkable opportunity to identify potential partners, customers or suppliers and to network with key decision makers and purchasers.
Rail Industry Meetings is not a traditional show. Rail Industry
Meetings emphasizes on the awareness of sector evolutions in
combination with our turnkey service of targeted one to one
2012 edition, main figures:
- More than 5000 B to B meetings organized in just two days
- Over 400 participants / 300 represented companies
- 16 represented countries
- 90% of satisfied participants
Rail Industry Meetings is for all the railway industry actors in these following applications:
- Rolling stock : Tractive stock, vehicle structure, embedded equipment
- Infrastructures: exploitation, construction
- Passenger transport technology
- Railway vehicle interior
More information in our website: www.railindustrymeetings.com
Phone number: +33 (1) 41 86 41 96
His activity on Viadeo
- RAIL INDUSTRY MEETINGS 2013 - 2e edition, EURALILLEWednesday 4 December 2013