- Today2014June 2012
Business DevelopmentLondon, United Kingdom
Since January 2013:
- Tasked with developing the African market: Tracking major Capex projects, developing a network of decision making stakeholders, tendering for major projects, structuring manpower strategies SLAs and KPIs to support clients entering critical stages (FEED or EPC awarded, F.I.D. made, etc.)
Since August 2012:
Promoted to Business Dvt Consultant, articulating entire suite of services to our clients, depending on their operational projects.
- Business Development, Projects Detection, Client Presentation and pitches.
- Articulation of optimal SLAs, and related KPIs. Follow up with delivery team.
- Closing and negotiating of contract final T&Cs.
Since June 2012:
I am the custodian for the Executive Search Department / Process integrity:
- Coaching recruitment consultants towards a higher value proposition (Executive / Exclusive / Campaigns, etc.)
- Redaction / harmonisation of Executive Search processes and documentation.
- Depending on account strategic value: I also do the hands on delivery of E.S. mandates myself.
Areas where we are the most active providing O&G experts:
- Upstream: For both Operators and EPCs: Exploration (Geophysicists, Geologists) Drilling, Operations, Naval Engineering: FPSO / Jackets / Topsides / Platforms, LNG and FLNG, Subsea Engineering, etc.
- Downstream: Gas plants, Refinery and Petrochemical Engineering / PMgt
Global Recruitment Expert - SCM and Lean Manufacturing- Proactive sourcing of Lean Experts (Lean Manuf., Lean Services, 6-Sigma, TQM) for the whole of EADS.
- Crafting and publishing of job specs across all media.
- Animation of our presence on profressional social networks (Viadeo, Xing, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Daily interaction and management of recruitment agencies.
- Selection of candidates. Presenting candidates shortlists every 3 weeks.
- Organisation and participation to the "recruitment roadshows".
- Implementation of "Lean" principles internally in HR - Recruitment.
- Daily interaction with all BUs Managers (Airbus, Cassidian, Astrium and Eurocopter) to translate their business needs into recruitment strategies.
- Daily interaction with project / program managers (Lean Manuf., Lean Services, SCM implementation, etc.)
- Daily interaction across group subsidiaries in Germany, UK, Spain, France.
- TodayMay 20122011
Head of Lean/SCM Recruitment (email@example.com)Aspire Resourcing- In charge of all activities related to the recruitment Lean 6Sigma / Supply Chain experts (on permanent basis, or freelance daily rates).
- P/L Responsibility for the whole recruitment chain: Development of clients, sourcing selection appraisal and introduction of candidates.
- Resource person for our internal Lean 6 Sigma initiatives.
- Development of the French and German markets.
- Mc Gill University, Montréal
Mc Gill UniversityGestion de Projets - Project Management
Comprehensive Project Management Course (26 sessions, 160 PDUs - McGill University est régulièrement votée comme la meilleure Université au Canada.
Web Project ManagerTranscontinental Media
Executive Search ConsultantMichel Pauzé & Associés
Project Recruitment Manager (Contract)BAT Canada (British American Tobacco)
Executive Search ConsultantIngram & Partners, Dubai, UAE
Executive IT RecruiterCDS Consulting Tokyo
- Today20001999Wall Street Associates, Hong Kong - Tokyo
- Middlesex University, Londres
BA European Business AdministrationBAEBA: BA in European Business Administration
Middlesex University London Business School: La deuxième moitié du programme de double-diplôme, après 2 ans à Reims, 2 ans à Londres.
- Management International
Please sign up to view Stéphane Malhomme's full profile.SIGN UP
- 10 years experience in IT Recruitment, with P/L responsibility.
- 4 years exp. in people / budget management.
- 3 years exp. in Project Management.
- Bilingual / Bicultural: English - French.
- Strong kwdge in: IT, Engineering, HR, Finance.
- Line management exp. in: IT and HR.
- Project Management (experience + certificate).