- Today2017November 2008
Principal Technical Support EngineerPrecise Software Solutions, IncBackline support for Precise/i3 APM solution.
• Part of the support team in direct relation with the R&D for J2EE, .NET and Web tiers and OS.
• Support for heterogeneous environments and architectures for EMEA and APJ customers.
• Implies up to date knowledge in Java Applications Servers (WebLogic, WebSphere, Oracle Applications Server…) – Java EE frameworks – Web (Apache, IIS) – Databases (Oracle, MySQL) – Windows, Linux and UNIX – Virtualization (VMWare ESXi, Solaris zones…) and writing of technical solutions.
• Recreation and administration of environments in the lab and occasional developments related to support, cases and even technical audit.
• Assistance to engineering for technical subjects (Not only cases but also development, e.g. Frameworks, Jenkins CI and Maven, etc.)
- TodayOctober 2008October 2004
Software Engineer / Technical Expert / Java and Java EE DeveloperOutsourcing assignments in France, mainly in the area of Paris, for
• Information technologies architecture, design, integration, implementation, network and databases
• Java development, support and expertise (J2EE / J2ME, AWT, Swing, JSP, EJB, MDB, Struts...)
Institut Supérieur d' Electronique de ParisIngénieur
Systèmes d'Information - • Informatique - Télécoms & Réseaux - Electronique
• TOEIC: 895
• Junior Entreprise : Développement d'une application mobile pour Palm m500 pour le CSTB.
• Membre d'un BDP.
- Lycée Jean Baptiste Corot, Savigny Sur Orge
Lycée Jean-Baptiste Corot (91)Baccalauréat S (Science et Vie de la Terre)
Bac S, option Mathématiques
Please sign up to view Victor ITKIN's full profile.SIGN UP
LinkedIn profile: http://il.linkedin.com/in/vitkin/
Java application design and development, heterogeneous systems and environments set-up, integration and management. Project and code organisation. Support and consulting. Technology watch.
Interested in n-tiers architectures involving databases, applications servers, networks environments (over the air, VPN...)
Interested in both client side (rich client interfaces, mobile application, web interfaces...) than server side (connectors, asynchronous calls...) including occasional developments.
Interested in virtualization solutions like VMWare ESXi, Xen...
Used to organize code, projects and set SCM (Ant, Maven, CVS, SVN, Hg, Git).
• Java (J2EE, EJB, JMS, Struts, SOAP, SAX, JDOM, JAXB, J2ME, AWT, Swing, JNI...)
• Application design, development, integration
• Mobile applications on Palm / Pocket PC
• Network and environments management.
• Skills in Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Maven)
• Skills in SQL (Oracle, MySQL...) and LDAP
• Skills in C, C++, PHP, TCL/TK, Basic, VBScript, NSIS
• Skills in email protocols and servers (SMTP, IMAP4, POP3)
• DOS, Windows 3.1 to 2003, Linux / UNIX (SuSE, Ubuntu, Red Hat, Solaris, HPUX)