Responsable des "Prix de transfert" du groupe+5000 employés* 2008 : - Transfer pricing planning : Establishment of the transfer pricing policy and documentation of SG group (All Business lines and Corporate issues).
- Management of a “global project team” of 16 people (PWC, KPMG, internal resources, more than 2 millions euros budget).
- Creation of the SG transfer pricing team.
* Transfer pricing Quantitative, Statistical and economic analysis
* Competitive & functional analysis
* Defence of the group during tax audits worldwide and APAs
* Participate in transfer pricing industry group meetings of tax professionals, lobbying, meetings
Consultant fiscalité internationale/prix de transfertDirection des Vérifications Nationales et InternationalesTransfer pricing
* Transfer pricing policies establishment and audit (tangibles, intangibles, services, management fees, cost sharing agreements, etc..)
* Financial valuation
* Transfer pricing Quantitative and Statistical analysis
* Competitive analysis
* Working paper on transfer pricing for French tax administration (“Audit of Intangibles”, “Finding reasonable arm’s length ranges”). Consultant for French tax administration transfer pricing handbook
* Transfer pricing trainer in Business law degree (DJCE), & International tax law trainer in French tax administration
International tax optimization audit
* Intellectual Property restructuring
* ”Commissionaire” schemes
* Stable Establishment audit & localization
* Transfer of securities
* Treaty shopping
Since 2000 Tax auditor/consultant in the “30th Brigade” of French tax administration International Department (DVNI) specialized in the audit of Transfer prices and International tax optimization operations (80 cases).
* Auditing, as a French tax administration consultant, specific operations or subsidiaries and headquarters transfer pricing and International operations of foreign and French companies (entities of production, distribution, research, support entities, etc…). Groups with Income higher than 150 million euros constitute the sphere of activity of the DVNI.
ConsultantSyndicat National de l'Industrie Pharmaceutique1998-1999 National trade union of French Pharmaceutical Industry (SNIP), Paris. Chargé of legal and tax missions.
* Drafting of working papers on specific French Pharmaceutical Industry tax matters (transfer pricing, etc...)
* Legal & tax advices to SNIP members
* Lobbying on specific French Pharmaceutical Industry legal and tax matters, management of meetings
Inscrivez-vous pour consulter le profil complet de Alexis PINGAULT DAUCHEZS'INSCRIRE