Manager - Strategy & Management Consulting50 - 199 employésStanwell is a consulting firm specialized in strategy and transformation for the Financial Services sector since its creation in 2006. With a team of 100 consultants and a revenue of 28 million of euros, Stanwell keeps growing while maintaining its strategy of excellence.
Specifically recruited to advise financial services companies on the uptake of digitalization, via the coordination of growth/organic strategies, multichannel sales organization and operational transformation.
• Challenged to develop synergy between Banking and Insurance capabilities while building and maintaining C-level client relationships.
Industry Manager - Bank & Insurance+5000 employésGoogle organises global information, making it universally accessible, and in 2013 had net revenues of US$55.5B.
Headhunted directly to utilize a track record of consulting success in the financial services industry and generate C-level relationships with 8 major clients.
• Rapidly assimilated role responsibilities enabling consolidation of digital strategy and marketing expertise and facilitating the delivery of commercial value to clients.
• Delivered C-level transformational workshops promoting digital growth strategies and supporting Google solutions enablement.
• Strengthened Finance market client and partner relationships. Developed new business opportunities regarding Google's offers (Search, Display, YouTube).
Manager - Strategy & Management Consulting+5000 employésAccenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company with 2014 revenues of US$30B.
Recruited within Accenture Strategy to advise financial services companies on the uptake of digitalization and challenged to work internationally, leading multiple engagements (from 2 to 20 FTEs) with proactive revenue contribution.
• Acquired client transformational change approval with oversight of multichannel strategies and the development of a commercial initiative roadmap for retail network change
• Delivered a global IT-rebuild of 4 distribution networks, business process management solution design for major insurance retail networks, and led multidisciplinary project teams.
• Formulated corporate tactics and innovative go-to-market client engagement techniques. Contributed €2M revenue and influential thought leadership surveys.
• Recruited and mentored high-performance team members and delivered client satisfaction in relation to project outcomes.
Manager - Strategy and Management ConsultingOrga ConsultantsOrga Consultants is a strategy and management consulting firm employing over 300 staff with a turnover of €60M.
Appointed to a role requiring development of core consulting capability. 20 staff focused on the Banking, Insurance, Retail, Telecommunications and Public Sectors.
• Delivered comprehensive customer engagement in strategy and marketing focusing on Corporate Performance Improvement, Digital e-Business, Customer Value/Relationship Marketing/Loyalty
• Directly contributed to team strategy and training, also participated in business development with concrete performance recognized with promotion to management level.
Relationship Marketing Manager+5000 employésMicrosoft is a market leading company that develops and markets software, services and hardware worldwide and has a turnover of US$86B.
A specialist Masters degree in E-commerce and Direct Marketing formed the foundation for selection to this role where I was challenged to achieve quantitative marketing KPIs including ROI, audience, and budget, and also in the measured success of direct marketing campaigns.
• Professionally managed all relevant marketing communication promoting software to key clients.
• Delivered a 100% increase in attendance at ‘Microsoft DevDays 2004’, and spearheaded success at ‘Salon des Entrepreneurs 2005’ in Paris for 60,000 visitors.
• Assisted launch of Microsoft's European Grants Advisor online initiative to provide enterprises with an understanding of the value of technology adoption.
- ESC Lille, Lille
ESC LilleMS, E-Commerce and Direct Marketing
Graduate School of Management
- IESEG, Lille
IESEGMSc, Business Administration
Graduate School of Management
- Université Laval, Québec
Université LavalBA, Economics and Finance
Inscrivez-vous pour consulter le profil complet de Antoine SAVARDS'INSCRIRE
- Business Case
- Operating Model
- Marketing stratégique
- Gestion de projet
- Gestion de la relation client
- Efficacité Commerciale
- Marketing relationnel
- Conduite du changement
I am a credentialed business-savvy manager with 10+ years experience providing digital, distribution and CRM consulting services within the Financial Services sector.
I am a digital-enablement specialist able to interact effectively with business leaders and front-line operating teams to provide advice, engaging stakeholders and deliver project goals reflecting business strategy, organizational effectiveness and leading edge technology solutions in the Banking, Insurance and broader technology industry.
I have an MS, E-Commerce and Direct Marketing (ESC Lille, France, 2004), a MSc, Business Administration (IESEG, France, 2003) a BA, Economics and Finance (Laval University, Canada, 2000) and I'm fluent in English and French languages.
• Growth strategy: new business launch opportunity
• Organic strategy: digital strategy / customer experience, multichannel strategy, sales force efficiency, customer segmentation, loyalty program
• IT transformation: solution design, IT mutualization, impacts on operations