- Aujourd'huiOctobre 2015Septembre 2015
- Aujourd'huiJuin 2015Avril 2015
Artistic directionKerastase & Shu Uemura - with Live/GL eventsArtistic Direction, production and management for Kerastase's Keynote presentation at the event "les Mondiales l'Oréal" June 4th 2015. Special screen scenography. Software : Keynote and video softwares.
Also, first Artistic Direction for the presentation of the Japanese brand Shu Uemura (Hair).
- Aujourd'huiAoût 2014Septembre 2013
Artistic direction for an eventSDE 2014, CSTB SolarSolar Decathon Europe 2014 was an International event and competition opened to the public in Versailles from june 28th until july 14th 2014. 20 teams from all around the world were in competition to build a sustainable house. 80 000 persons came to visit the site. There were also cultural events.
I created and produced all the communication elements and in particular :
• conception of the whole signage for this event in Versailles
• scenography in the Agora, hall of 1000 persons for ceremonies
• webdesign of the whole website
• advertising in Paris & Versailles
• keynote presentations and templates of the ceremonies
Website : www.solardecathlon2014.fr
- Aujourd'huiOctobre 2013Mars 2006
Artistic directionClémence DevienneIMPORTANT / MAIN WORKS :
Chic Paris & London
Artistic Direction for Keynote presentations of :
• Champagne Louis Roederer
• Cartier UK 's presentation, budget plan 2014-2015
• new luxury hotels of the Floirat Group.
Eve-agency - Paris
New visual identity for the U.K. group 5one including website, ipad and smartphone.
Creation of "5one" fonts with Fontlab software.
M.A.C. cosmetics / Estee Lauder - Paris
Animated presentation with Keynote, including sounds and videos.
Agence 4Aout - Paris
Creation of an identity for an exhibition to present the new projects of the city Evry.
Exhibition design for all the panels and banners.
Shortcut Events - Paris
Animated presentation for Biotherm during the 2011 L’ Oreal Meetings.
2 animations with Keynote showing the new concepts of the brand.
The Blast Machine - near Paris
• Graphic and motion design work with Keynote for Cartier jewellery show 2007
• First work for an event with Keynote for Capgemini in famous Le Bourget Paris Air Show 2007 :
Artistic Direction. Collaboration with Fred Estimbre (ByeBye bambi).
Animations in 6 Apple screens + huge creation print design on a wall.
Agence Tagaro - Paris
Visual identity work for Les Assises nationales du Tourisme 2007
Agence Textuel - Paris
Participated in Visual Identies for an event : fusion between a part of Alcatel and Thales
Earthsavor - New York
Visual identity and pack for the coffee brand
- Aujourd'huiMars 2006Décembre 2005
Graphic DesignerFreelance and internship in NYC3 months as freelance graphic designer in NYC
- ENSAD - Arts Décos, Paris
ENSAD - Arts DécosDesign Graphique - Mention bien
- Lycée De Sèvres, Sevres
Lycée de SèvresBTS Communication Visuelle
section Graphismecertificat de graphiste
- Charte graphique
- Direction artistique
- Graphic design
- Maîtrise de la Suite Adobe CC
- Identité visuelle
- Final cut
- After effects
- Sketch up pro
Ses centres d'intérêt
Ses mots clés
I graduated in graphic design from the Arts Décos, a famous Paris art school.
I have worked for 10 years as a freelance graphic designer. My specialities are creating visual identities and adapting them to volume elements such as exhibition design and signage.
Over the past 5 years, I have also developed an expertise in Keynote animated presentations for luxury brands.