International Project Manager101-300 employés- Programme Coordinator of the MSc in International Business Development & Consulting (IBD&C) launched within the IBSA (International Business School Alliance) Consortium, a growing network of internationally-oriented Business Schools offering a dual Master Degree.
The MSc is a year Master programme in English which offers a cross-disciplinary approach to international business.
- Project Coordinator of the Novancia Boot Camp, Summer School in Paris, second edition in July 2013.
It is a two-week course to boost students' entrepreneurial profiles. It is focused on bringing together students with brilliant ideas from universities around the world with faculty, entrepreneurs and venture capitalists for an intensive learning experience.
Head of North Asia Dept- Managed a team of experts who advised and supported French companies considering setting up new businesses in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan and South Korea.
- Coordinated International Projects (ie : La France expose à Chengdu (China Oct 09). Conceived and implemented this unprecedented event focused on the art of French living.
Head of France Contact DepartmentDedicated to foreign companies entering the French market : Identification of business partners, network building, market/cultural awareness, screening of potential partners & presentation of the most mutually profitable.
Business Development & Marketing ManagerFBC Singapore Pte LtdResponsible for :
- Research and identification of targeted prospects
- Presentation and marketing of our services
- Continued support of companies from their engagement to establised presence in Singapore (24 new set-ups/year)
- Coordination of a network of 15 regional advisors/experts and chairing of regular meetings.
Ses mots clés
My career has always been internationally oriented. I lived abroad and have had diverse experiences in launching and coordinating international projects as well as staging events in Europe and Asia.
I joined the Department of International Affairs of Novancia Business School Paris in 2010 to develop innovative educational programmes dedicated to international students.
My ultimate ambition is to join an international organisation, preferably active in Asia and with a social orientation, in which my project management and coordinating skills could flourish.