- Aujourd'huiJuin 2017Février 2007
SALES MANAGERLIMO COACH & SERVICES, LVP7, EUROPEAN CHAUFFEUR ACADEMYSales manager :
LIMO COACH & SERVICES, EUROPEAN CHAUFFEUR ACADEMY, LVP7
2 / 2007 – 6 / 2017
LIMO COACH SERVICES
2 / 2007 > 6 / 2017
- limousine & Ground Transportation (1 to 8 pax).
- luxury Minicoach and logistics events - (9 to 77 pax).
- security Audit & Bodyguard.
- chauffeur Lease (VIP chauffeur solutions).
EUROPEAN CHAUFFEUR ACADEMY - LIMO DRIVERS SCHOOL
2 / 2015 > 6 / 2017
Teaching Manager & Driving instructor.
Concerning ECA : This course is a state comprehensive field-based program and consists of a minimum of 250 clock hours of driver and traffic safety education.
The course consists of a driver education endorsement being added to existing French Teaching Certificates or Teaching Assistant Full certification for non-certified individuals.
ECA is recognized for our ability to provide advanced driver training for Security or Limo Drivers and Executive Protection Teams.
This has allowed us to grow into a company that offers a diverse number of training programs catering to security/protection, safety, and high performance driving applications.
LCS/ECA have the ability to design, customize and implement courses for a wide audience, specializing in Corporate Security, Fleet Safety, private, and High Performance markets.
LOCATION VOITURES PARIS 7 (LVP7) : (CAR RENTAL)
4 / 2011 > 6 / 2017
Car rental manager.
2 agencies. Paris (7th district) and Neuilly-sur-Seine (92th area)
- directly supervise and coordinate activities of retail sales workers in an establishment or department.
- duties include management functions, such as purchasing, budgeting, accounting, and personnel work, in addition to supervisory duties.
- Aujourd'huiJuin 2017Avril 2004
FLEET MANAGERELITE LIMOUSINES, LIMO COACH & SERVICES, LVP7, EUROPEAN CHAUFFEUR ACADEMYFleet Manager :
ELITE LIMOUSINES - LIMO COACH & SERVICES, EUROPEAN CHAUFFEUR ACADEMY, LVP7
4 / 2004 > 6 / 2017
ELITE LIMOUSINES : MERCEDES BENZ E Class, S Class, Viano, Sprinter 15 seats, Coaches 49 seats
LIMO COACH & SERVICES : E Class, S Class, Viano, Sprinter 15 seats, Coaches 49 seats
EUROPEAN CHAUFFEUR ACADEMY : E Class, S Class, Viano
LVP7 : Bmw1 and 3, VW Golf, Mini Cooper, Hyundai i30, Mercedes E Class, Trucks : Mercedes Vito, Mercedes Sprinter, Fiat Ducato, Fiat Doblo.
- preparing annual budgets and reports concerning the operation costs
- purchasing or leasing appropriate vehicles and necessary equipment
- controlling the maintenance and repair of vehicles in the fleet
- organising replacements and disposal of damaged or old vehicles
- arrange insurance
- keep employees informed about their fleet programmes and progress
STUDENTACDPLIMOUSINE, VANS, COACHES CARRIER CERTIFICATE :
This certificate al ows LIMO COACH & SERVICES to transport passengers as a Limousine or Vans or Coaches Carrier as defined by the French Ministry of the Environment, Energy and the Sea.
This certificate allows LIMO COACH & SERVICES to transport passengers as a Limousine or Vans or Coaches Carrier as defined by the French Ministry of the Environment, Energy and the Sea
- Aujourd'huiDécembre 2006Avril 2004
SALES MANAGERELITE LIMOUSINESSales manager :
ELITE LIMOUSINES PARIS (16th)
4 / 2004 > 12 / 2006
- develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues.
- set individual sales targets with sales team.
- delegate responsibility for customer accounts to sales personnel.
- co-ordinate sales action plans for individual salespeople.
- oversee the activities and performance of the sales team.
- ensure sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly.
- monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the sales team.
- increased sales by 10 percent in 12 months,
- Aujourd'huiFévrier 2004Octobre 2000
CAR SALESMANMERCEDES BENZ FRANCE - DAIMLER CHRYSLER FRANCECAR SALESMAN :
10 / 2000 > 2 / 2004
Show Room CHAMPS ELYSEES (8th) & MONTROUGE (92th)
- understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models ; inspecting automobiles.
- develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities ; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests ; matching requirements and interests to various models ; building rapport.
- demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
- closes sales by overcoming objections ; asking for sales ; negotiating price ; completing sales or purchase contracts ; explaining provisions ; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment ; delivers automobile.
- provides sales management information by completing reports.
- updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities ; reading professional publications.
Best Mercedes Benz salesman during Paris Car Show 2002,
150 units / year, 75 loans/year totaling EUR 1,75 M,
SALES & F and ISales and F & I Manager
- Aujourd'huiSeptembre 2000Octobre 1996
CAR SALESMAN - HONDAHONDA JAPAUTOCar salesman - HONDA
10 / 1996 > 09 / 2000
Avenue de la Grande Armée PARIS (16th)
Same as Mercedes Benz France - Daimler oct 2000
- Aujourd'huiJuin 1996Janvier 1995
AUTOMOTIVE RETAIL MANAGERVERICAR - SOFCO GROUP - Young used cars specialistsAutomotive Retail Manager:
VERICAR - SOFCO Group - Young used cars specialists
01 / 1995 > 06 / 1996
- managing and motivating the team (sales and maintenance) to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
- managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control.
- analysing sales figures and forecasting future sales.
- using information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning.
- dealing with staffing issues such as interviewing potential staff.
- providing or organising training and development.
- ensuring standards for quality and customer service.
- resolving health and safety, legal and security issues.
- responding to customer complaints and comments.
- organising special promotions, displays and events.
- attending and chairing meetings.
- updating colleagues on business performance, new initiatives and other pertinent issues.
- talking to colleagues and customers and identifying or resolving urgent issues.
- maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing.
- Aujourd'huiDécembre 1994Septembre 1993
ELECTRONICS SALES ASSOCIATENATIONAL BUSINESS SERVICES FRANCE - VIRTUAL VISION INC. (SEATTLE)Electronics Sales Associate :
NATIONAL BUSINESS SERVICES FRANCE - VIRTUAL VISION INC. (SEATTLE)
09 / 1993 > 12 / 1994
Virtual Reality Googles - Virtual reality displays - Head-up displays :
Responsible for all sales and customer service issues in the sales department;
Often held technology training sessions that were open to the public;
Assisted in creating and implementing marketing materials;
In charge of french, german or Uk markets.
- Aujourd'huiJuin 1993Septembre 1990
BANK TELLER - RETAIL1000 - 4999 employésBank Teller - Retail
CREDIT AGRICOLE ILE DE FRANCE
09 / 1990 > 06 / 1993
Provides account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments
Cashing checks, issuing savings withdrawals
Selling cashier's checks, traveler's checks
Answering questions in person or on telephone
Referring to other bank services.
Records transactions by logging cashier's checks, traveler's checks, and other special services
Preparing currency transaction reports
Cross-sells bank products by answering inquiries
Informing customers of new services and product promotions
Ascertaining customers' needs
Directing customers to a branch representative
Completes special requests by closing accounts
- ITB - CFPB, Paris
BANQUEThe Training Institute of the French Banks Association :
Vocational training, In-company / cross-company seminars and tailor-made training courses, Professionally oriented courses for students, Technical assistance / to banks.
Concern : CREDIT AGRICOLE ILE DE FRANCE
- CAEN NORMANDY UNIVERSITY, Caen
Inscrivez-vous pour consulter le profil complet de Gilles LAZARES'INSCRIRE
- Location de voitures
- Formation professionnelle continue
- Logistique transport
- Tourisme d'affaires
- Stress management
- Strong negotiation skills
- Technical assistance
- Operations Management
- Microsoft Office
- Made training
- Sales Planning
- Interpersonal skills
- Hard skills
- Develop a sales strategy
- Communication skills
- Car Retail
- Business Planning
- Air Bases
Ses centres d'intérêt
Skilled in : Negotiation, Luxury Goods, Business Planning, Operations Management, and Sales.
Strong business development professional graduated. Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing, Budgets, Staffing.
And all the activities undertaken by the car dealership :
New or used cars at the retail level, maintenance services, and spare automobile parts, aftermarket automobile warranty claim.
Finance & Insurance Manager :
Sells new and used car buyers financing and insurance programs. Offering vehicle financing
- Ability to build rapport with customers and qualify their requirements
- Commitment to hitting targets
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to consolidate the sale and walk the customer through every stage of the deal
- Ability to plan and organise my own daily selling activity to secure new business
- A good head for figures and understanding of personal finance issues
- Strong customer service skills
- Good eye for detail
- A confident individual who is comfortable communicating to a diverse customer base
- Managing contracts and developing new business
- Scheduling service, MOT (“Controle Technique” in French) and repair programmes
- Using computer software to collect and analyse technical information about the fleet
LIMOUSINE ACTIVITIES :
Experienced Managing Partner with a demonstrated history of working in the transportation industry : VIP transportation services especially limousine services :
Limousine & Ground Transportation (1 to 8 pax/vehicle), Luxury Minicoach and logistics events (9 to 77 pax/vehicle), Chauffeur Lease (VIP chauffeur solutions), Security Audit & Bodyguard, Chauffeur's & Driver’s Academy Voir moinsVoir moins du résumé de undefined