SAP PPM consultant / Technical ExpertBusiness Consultant SAP Portfolio Management:
- SAP PPM functional expertise: Business case, prioritization, simulation, projects and resources portfolio management.
- Senior SAP technical and functional expertise on SAP PPM
- Understand the AS IS and the TO BE system landscape/processes
- SAP PPM environment setup: Portfolio, Project and Resources Management, integrated with SAP ERP/HCM/SRM for budget, plan and actual cost follow-up.
Business Project Manager for a roll-out project in Japan (1 year project):
- Planning/Budget/Resources Management,
- Understand the AS IS and the TO BE system landscape/processes,
- Understand the needed change management & make the proper communication,
- System tests organization,
- End-users training & documentation,
- Team work with different cultures (Japanese vs. European/French).
Senior SAP Technical expertise on new, enhancement & roll-out projects:
- Technical/functional expertise on SAP PPM (cProjects/xRPM) and ERP integration:
- Feasibility study
- Functional specifications redaction
- Technical specifications redaction
- Performance: design & development of solutions to improve the solution response time for a better user experience
- Project Manager / Technical leader for SAP upgrades (SAP ECC / SAP PPM)
- Responsible for all custom developments:
- Development team coordination (including offshore members)
- Solution validation (architecture / SAP best practices)
- Technical expertise/analyze and realization: customizing, User-Exit/Business Add-ins, enhancements, custom reports/webdynpro
Ingénieur en Technologies de l'InformationImplementation of a project management tool based on SAP ERP, SAP PPM, SAP BI & SAP Portal.
Analyst / technical expert. International customers & IT team (US, Sweden, France, Australia, Brazil, India, China, Japan).
Technical support on new, enhancement & roll-out projects:
- Technical expertise/analyze and realization,
- Workshops (Lyon, Göteborg, Greensboro),
- Responsible for authorizations (portal/backend),
- Responsible for specific developments (SAP PPM & SAP ERP: Business ADd-Ins, Enhancement spots, interfaces, standard/custom integration, performances, system landscape, OSS support follow-up),
- BI developments (standard/custom extracation, BI7 data flows, "real time" function, query management within SAP Portal),
- Upgrade project from SAP BW 3.5 to BI7 (Non regression tests, system adaptations, data flow migration, PSA/DTP usage, authorizations, queries, SAP Portal integration).
Maintenance on SAP R/3 et BW:
- Technical analyze and realization (corrective & evolutive),
- Technical/functional referent,
- End-user support.
SAP R/3 4.7, ECC6.0: ABAP, ABAP Object, WebDynpro, CATS, HR, PS, CO, FI, authorizations, ALE…
SAP BW 3.5, BI7
SAP Enterprise Portal 7.0
SAP PPM 4.5: cProjects, xRPM
Inscrivez-vous pour consulter le profil complet de Matthias BrisseauS'INSCRIRE
- SAP ABAP
- SAP ERP
- SAP PPM
- SAP BI
- SAP Portal
- SAP FI/CO
- SAP HCM
- SAP Netweaver
- SAP PS
Ses langues parlées
Ses centres d'intérêt
I’ve been working for more than 10 years as a SAP technical expert and SAP PPM consultant.
I had the chance to work on global SAP projects, with customers from all over the world: Sweden, US, France, India, Brazil, Japan, Australia…
What’s more, I have a good overview of several SAP components, such as: SAP ERP ECC6.0 (CATS, HR, FI, CO, PS, ABAP, ALE, authorizations…), SAP BI7, SAP Portal EP7, SAP PPM 4.5/5.0 (cProjects/RPM)…
I’ve also been running different ways of working: maintenance/project mode, upgrade projects, technical expertise…
I led in 2010-2011 a SAP deployment (project management IT solution) in Japan on business side.
I am currently working as a senior SAP PPM consultant for several customers:
- Portfolio Management
- Financial & Capacity planning
- Project Management
- Resource Management
- Accounting Integration
- SAP R/3 4.7, ECC6: ABAP, ABAP Object, WebDynpro, CATS, HR, PS, CO, FI, Authorizations, ALE, Enhancement Framework…
- SAP PPM 4.5, 5.0, 6.1: cProjects, RPM
- SAP NWBC 3.5, 4.0
- SAP Enterprise Portal 7.0
- SAP BW 3.5, BI7
Main customers: Volvo AB, Biomerieux, Airbus Helicopters, DeLonghi, Rolex
Son activité sur Viadeo
- Harish Kumar
- IT Resourcing Consultant (UK &EU, IT Resourcing Consultant (UK & Europe) at Winborough Technologies Limited