ENGAGEMENT MANAGERTCS - ALTI SWITZERLAND S.A.ALTI SWITZERLAND S.A. - TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES,
SOFTWARE FACTORY DUE DILIGENCE FOR SKYGUIDE
* Virtual Center Program - Tranche 2 ;
* Definition and implementation of a blended offshore development organization ;
* Due diligence on the organization, business and project methodologies ;
* Adaptation of the ways of working to fit the new mix development team ;
* Definition of the governance instances and practices
ENGAGEMENT MANAGER FOR RICHEMONT S.A.
* Transition Management - define, implement, coordinate ;
* Transition of the SAP CC development, test, L2/L3 support activity to a blended
offshore operating model.
* Due diligence on the organization, business and IT processes, SAP solutions
* Governance and ways of working enhancement. ;
* Onshore and offshore team sourcing and knowledge transfer.
* Establish service governance, monitoring of service delivery KPIs and reporting.
DELIVERY MANAGER FOR NESTLÉ GLOBE
* Managed Services coordination ;
* Transition plan definition and knowledge transfer towards an offshore blended model
for Build and Support organizations and activities.
* Coordination of suppliers, Delivery Coordinators during managed projects.
* Project management ;
* Financial Consolidation landscape upgrade (SAP-BOFC) ;
* Financial Information Management (SAP-FIM): ETL for uploading market data into
the consolidation system for period end closing.
* Internal control solution assessment: SCRUM development of individual compliance
assessments for internal control purposes.
* Active Risk Management: Upgrade of the enterprise risk management solution. ;
* DF COGS: Upgrade of the dynamic forecasting tool (.Net, SSAS) for the cost
calculation of Nestlé products.
* Continuous Improvements ;
* Involvement in the Lean Continuous Excellence program (GSTD, DMAIC).
* Improvement of ways of working and project governance between Business Solution
units and IS/IT Delivery Services.
* SharePoint governance dashboard implementation to monitor service deliveries for
.Net, web and SAP solutions in Finance, Innovation and Marketing & Sales units.
* Business requirement elicitation, Scrum product backlog preparation
* ITIL Change Coordinator for the Business Solutions BU
1 CV Pascal Genotal
* Project Management coaching and advisory
DELIVERY MANAGERLOGICA SWITZERLAND S.A.* Member of the Management Board of the Western Switzerland BU
* Responsibility of presales and bid activities (proposals, negotiation).
* Deployment of an outsourced blended organization with offshore service centers.
* Management of outsourced projects and services ;
* Consulting in IT/IS governance ;
* Team management in multilingual and multicultural environments
I led projects for United Nations/UNCTAD (DMFAS programme for financial debt
management. Advisory on project management and change management during a
CRM deployment), IUCN (Consultancy for the Business Continuity Plan definition),
Nestlé (Deployment of SAP and .Net outsourced QA services), SITA (Customer portal for
Airport Desktop Services, integration, support and maintenance, ITIL), IATA (management
consulting for the ISS T2 Billing and Remittance project: architecture study for the IS
upgrade, BPI, business case).
IT INTEGRATION MANAGER
* Promotion and sales of J2EE and .Net development services.
* Responsibility of presales and bid activities (technical and commercial proposals).
* Responsibility of managed projects/services. ;
* Team management.
I major projects for FER/Fédération des Entreprises Romandes (integration project aiming
at col ecting and handling company information), ILO/International Labour Office (IPEC
Programme for the Elimination of Child Labour. Project design and development for IPEC
Phase 1. Business requirement gathering, implementation. Business case for fund raising
and communication with donors for phase IPEC Phase 2).
CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICERGTI CONSULTANTS S.A.* Responsibility of the newtech & web managed projects (business plan and P&L) ;
* Deployment of a managed project culture and practices. ;
* Team management (Project Managers and Software Architects) ;
* Partner management ;
* Liaising with sales forces for business development and presales
PRESALES & PROJECT MANAGERBULL S.A.CEDIAG (Centre d'Etude et de Développement en Intelligence
Artificielle du Groupe Bull)
PRESALES AND PROJECT MANAGER (AI & IT INTEGRATION)
* Project Manager in Artificial Intelligence. ;
* Partner management (BEA and Intellicorp Inc., USA)
IT CONSULTANT & PROJECT LEADERCRIL INGENIERIE S.A.* Technical consultancy in distributed object software architectures (Corba)
* Consultancy in Artificial Intelligence (knowledge-based systems, knowledge
representation) and in ISO 9000 AMDEC (analysis of defect models, effects and criticity)
* Training of consultants in C++ and OMT/UML modeling
- University Of Edinburgh, Edimbourg
University of EdinburghMaster of Science
M.Sc in Artificial Intelligence, Knowledge Based Systems
- Ecole Supérieure De Technologie Electronique, Noisy Le Grand
One year at Hewlett-Packard (San Diego) and Microsoft (Seattle) for final clinic projects
Inscrivez-vous pour consulter le profil complet de Pascal GENOTALS'INSCRIRE
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance
- Requirements Analysis
- Responsive design
- Risk Management
- Team management and coordination
- Transition Management
- Value analysis
- Waterfall SDLCs
- Partner management
- Business Process Management
- Cascading Style Sheets
- Continuous Improvement
- Gestion de projet
- Information Technology
- Machine Vision
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Offshore development
Ses centres d'intérêt
Cross-functional Transformation, Project Management, Business Partnership
• Experience in leading changes and transformations in cross-functional units, liaising with stakeholders and partners.
• Experience in governance and organization.
• Management of international programs/projects and services.
• Experience in outsourced delivery operations with offshore platforms.
• Experience in lean continuous improvement, risk management.
• Team management and coordination of remote offshore teams.
• International experience.