- Aujourd'hui2017Janvier 2016
- Aujourd'huiJanvier 2016Juillet 2013
Cloud, Education & Marketing Director50 - 199 employés• Management of company Cloud Strategy and change management
• Management of Education Business Unit & Marketing
• International deployment of Cloud Institute : Education Platform in partnership with Oracle University
• Management of “Cloud Builders” Business Unit (IaaS, PaaS & SaaS)
• Marketing Director
• Creation and implementation of business plans and strategies to Support Volume Sales, Increase Revenue, Improve Margins, Increase Customer satisfaction and quality of EASYTEAM engagements
• In charge of Oracle Cloud & Education C-Level relationship and Strategic Partnership Development
- Aujourd'huiJuin 20132010
Consulting Director50 - 199 employés• Accountable for successful project delivery and customer realization of business benefits across the portfolio of accounts.
• Responsible for business development within the portfolio. Including both License and Professional Services.
• Representing, and responsible for Easyteam Middleware Business Unit at client organizations including oversight of Easyteam & partner implementations.
• Actively contributing to project success within portfolio by actively engaging in the project governance process, coaching Projects Managers, and by serving as an escalation point for issue resolution as needed.
Practice Director200 - 499 employés• Accountable for successful e-learning project delivery and sales development strategy across the portfolio of accounts
• In charge of top 5 customer accounts
• In charge of Client relation (HR, Training Directors)
• Management of the Customer Business Development team
• Drive project delivery including project progress tracking, change control, and the overall governance process
• Participate in new account pursuit activities with the sales force including solution conceptualization, deployment sizing, writing work orders and pushing work orders through client signature process
• Deliver the “as sold” project margin goal and help drive incremental account business through successful delivery and leadership
- Aujourd'huiJuin 2009Avril 2004
Education Director for France, Middle East & Africa• Manage $3m P&L and leadership for Education Delivery Services, Operations, and Sales.
• Manage Education staff (7 direct reports and 20 indirect reports), define targets and strategy and track activities
• Management of Middle East & Africa Training Resellers thru VAR & VAD
• Creation and implementation of business plans and strategies to Support Volume Sales, Increase Revenue, Improve Margins, Increase Customer satisfaction and quality of education engagements
• Create, implement, and manage processes to gather, track, analyze, report and monitor business operation metrics (i.e. discounting, invoicing, customer satisfaction, operational expenses, margins, etc)
• Develop and deliver pre-sales presentations and proposals for client engagements and internal evangelization
• Define and implement a strategy to extend BEA Education visibility into the France & Regions market. Partner with Education companies, marketing campaigns etc. etc.
• In charge of “from the field” EMEA communication with the US program development team.
Overachievement of Revenue/Margin target each year. EMEA Best Employee first year. Ranked "Outstanding Contributor" for last fiscal year and nominated to the Leadership Development Program.
- Aujourd'huiAvril 20042001
Training Manager /.NET Practice Leader500 - 999 employés• Management of 7 trainers
• Conference speaker: N-Tiers Architecture, Application Server, SOA, MDA, E.A.I., ESB, UML, Object programming, .NET, J2EE, Artificial Intelligence.
• Technical trainer (C, C# ; ASP.NET, HTML, XML, XSLT, J2EE, PHP)
Researcher & University TeacherUniversité Paris XIII• Research in Logic Programming within the « Logique Calcul et Raisonnement » team in Paris XIII University (Mobile Research Unit for CNRS)
• Member of the European Logic Training Mobility Research group
• Teaching in computer science (different classes & degrees at University)
Inscrivez-vous pour consulter le profil complet de Remi BaudotS'INSCRIRE
- Cloud computing
- Gestion de projets
Ses centres d'intérêt
Gestion de Business Units dans un contexte International
Direction commerciale et marketing
Direction de l'innovation
Gestion de projets Internationaux
Management d’équipes locales et distantes
Animation de réseau de partenaires, sous-traitants et revendeurs
Expert formation, e-learning, conduite du changement