Senior Account Manager SFR+10,000 employés• Responsibilities:
o Overall responsibility over the Profit & Loss of Network Systems business in France 120M€ per year,
o Development of Network Systems business with SFR group (SFR, 9Cegetel).
o Overall P&L for all Mobile Broadband businesses
o 2012 LTE Radio Deal with SFR
o 2011 Major Radio Expansion contract for SFR (30m€)
o 2010 RAN Sharing Contract (24m€)
Account Manager+10,000 employésAccount Manager in charge of Data Mobile and Signalling business.
P&L of 10m€
Product Manager SalesResponsible of sales activity for Mobile Core Circuit within SFR, Bouygues Telecom and Monaco Telecom
Technical Bid Manager :
UMTS RFQ for SFR
UMTS Bouygues Telecom RFQ
IPC RFP for France Telecom Orange
Monaco Telecom Service Turnkey Offer
Interception RFQ for SFR
Collection of Customer needs
Presentation of Solution and answer of RFQ
Study of the standard 3GPP (TS 23.060, 29.060, 29.061…).
Network architecture definition for SFR
Qualification of the dimensioning methods of a GPRS/UMTS network
System Engineer+10,000 employésAchievements:
Coordination of subcontracted validation team (TELEMATE and SOFRECOM).
Development of small routines SQL allowing the correction of anomalies resulting from interface problems with ORANGE Information System or OSS network.
Presentation of the evolutions of BDE-BSS and NIDT tools on the 7 Orange URM.
Validation and Qualification of the new ORANGE SI Tool ‘’BDE-BSS’’.
Remote interventions once bugs were detected on Information System (BDE-BSS, NIDT, BGDT, L).
Follow-up of the Software Validation operations
Supervision team of SFR network+10,000 employésResponsibilities:
Supervision of SFR network on Alcatel E10, A83xx, Siemens EWSD Products.
Remote detection and Maintenance interventions.
Supervision of Network operations (new software stage, modification of routing…).
Management of Network crisis (Example: hurricane of 1999 in France).
Treatment of the incidents and follow-up of subcontractors operations (TDF, TIBCO, SNEF etc.).
Fixed Core Network ExpertResponsibilities:
Administration of the international Transit Switch.
Curative and preventive maintenance on E10 Alcatel switches.
Management of the Core routing table (Routing creation, taxation, codes…).
Analysis of the complaints of customers for international communications.
Validation of software switch and non regression tests.
Meters Modification for tax during fall tariff.
Call Re-routing for the Ministry of Defense
- Lycée Saint Eloi, Aix En Provence
Lycée Saint EloiElectronique
- Business development
- Téléphonie mobile
Ses centres d'intérêt
Executive Sales with 15 years experience
• Managed the entire French sales force for Nokia Siemens Networks, increasing sales for three consecutive years.
• Consistently ranked in the top ten sales and account managers as measured by overall revenues generated and year over year increase in revenues (Nokia Siemens Networks Worldwide recognition ‘’Success of the Month 2011”, “Award Deal of the Month 2010”)
• Developed new strategies and subsequently trained workforce in new business acquisition program.
• Achieved overall market share of 60%, moving up from 50% in an extremely competitive marketplace over a five year time period.
• Worked with CxO, managers, members of the marketing, operations and sales department to streamline operations and information reporting process.