- Aujourd'hui2016Avril 2012
IT Project Manager intern- Implementation of an authentication system using public Social Network credentials (Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn). Hybrid protocol (OpenID/OAuth) authentication mechanism within a Ruby based framework (Ruby On Rails)
- Cross Platform Development Project for an online banking mobile application deployed on Iphone and Android Platforms. Ruby based framework Development (Rhomobile) supporting HTML5, CSS3 and JQuerymobile.
- Master's degree
Computer Sciences and Management (MIAGE) - Exchange program
- Aujourd'huiJuin 20112001
Unix System and middleware administrator- Migration of railway rolling stock applications from a Unisys ClearPath mainframe (OS2000) to Unix systems
- Change management for both production and commercial freight transportation applications (Providing hight level incident support as well for maintaining the Information System in operation condition)
- Implementation of a Disaster Recovery Plan for the Freight Transportation Information System
Technologies and skills:
- Advanced Unix system administration (Solaris on Sunfire E10K/E20K, Redhat, True64, AIX, Storage Area Network)
- Middleware administration (J2EE environment - Weblogic/Tuxedo/Tomcat/CFT/Automator)
- Database: Oracle 9i/10g
- Disaster Recovery Plan technical leader. (Building advanced technical solutions to meet both Recovery Point and Time Objectives (RTO/RPO)
- Université Lyon 1 Claude Bernard, Villeurbanne
MIAGE Lyon 1Master's Degree
Computer Sciences and Management (MIAGE)
Web Designer Intern+10,000 employésDesign an intranet web site for human resources informations publication’
- Insitut Informatique Sud Aveyron, Milhaud
Insitut Informatique Sud Aveyron2-year French Technical Degree (BTS)
focused on Computer Sciences in Network Administration
industrial control systems Specialist5001-10,000 employés« Autopilot mode » implementation assistance for operating the entire pulp and papermaking process
- Lycée De La Salle, Ales
Lycée de la Salle2-year French Technical Degree (BTS)
focused on Industrial Control and Automatic Regulation (CIRA)
- Lycée Emmanuel D'Alzon, Nîmes
Lycée Emmanuel d'AlzonFrench High school diploma (Baccalauréat)
Inscrivez-vous pour consulter le profil complet de William AntonS'INSCRIRE
William Anton is an IT specialist having 10 years of experience in the railway transportation field, and is now completing a Master's degree to further his education and to pursue management opportunities. This would give your company the opportunity to use his solid experience and knowledge in the field of Information Technology.
Following a first IT experience at Télévision Par Satellite (TPS), a French company offering broadcast satellite services in the Paris area, he moved to Lyon to work with the Société Nationale de Chemins de Fer (SNCF), a nationwide railway transportation company.
At SNCF, he developed strong professional skills, along with a technical background in a production side environment supporting ITIL best practices for achieving the delivery of agreed levels of services (SLA).
He worked on major projects aiming to modernise, secure and streamline the Information System:
- Migration of applications from a Unisys ClearPath mainframe (OS2000) to Unix systems
- Change management for both production and commercial Freight Transportation applications (Providing high level incident support as well for maintaining the Information System in operation condition)
- Disaster Recovery Plan Implementation for the Freight Transportation Information System
New degree, new challenges!
Having followed his curriculum both in France and Canada (Ontario) in an exchange program, he developed dual competences in Information Technology and Management.
He is currently doing a work term as an IT Project Manager in Vietnam. This completes his postgraduate degree and helps him better understand IT departments in a global context.
Speaking French, English, Vietnamese and having core Spanish skills he gained a global perspective through cross-cultural experiences.