8 343 abonnés
Business Developer – Solutions Informatiques H/F
Description du poste
Egis Asset Management Solutions (EAMS) provides asset management services to infrastructure owners and operators. To this end, the company develops proprietary software, which main value add is to structure asset management processes within the client's organisation and assist decision-making for heavy repairs and maintenance works on infrastructure.
EAMS belongs to Egis Road Operation (ERO), a worldwide independent motorway operator and long term partner of motorway owners and concessionaires. Notwithstanding this historical relationship, EAMS's services do not only target motorways, but also urban roads, airports, ports, or public transport infrastructure.
MISSION & MAIN ACTIVITIES :
To ensure its development, EAMS is looking for a Sales Manager, whose role will be to develop EAMS' client portfolio and increase the company's turnover, relying primarily on EAMS' software suite.
Key responsibilities include:
• Developing an internal network within Egis Group, with a view to build a network of product evangelists for EAMS software and services ;
• Canvassing the ecosystem of infrastructure owners and operators on EAMS' target markets ;
• Developing marketing material for EAMS' products and services ;
• Promoting EAMS in professional forums and circles ;
• More specifically, growing EAMS' existing product for urban infrastructure (‘Cadix') by developing its range of use cases, outside of its original base (roads and tramways) ;
• Providing a consistent and systematic market watch on EAMS' markets, and being the voice of clients' expectations on these markets ;
• Detecting tenders at an early as possible stage ;
• Identifying potential partners (engineering, metrology companies) that could either bring valuable complements to EAMS's existing offer, or act as channel partners to sell products and services indirectly ;
• Writing (and potentially leading) bids both for public and private clients ;
• Liaising with other key stakeholders within EAMS and Egis (software specialists, asset managers, etc) to get a comprehensive understanding of Egis' unique selling points.
In addition to the above key responsibilities, the Sales Manager will also be fulfilling the following tasks :
• Assisting in defining key functionalities for the future range of products to be created or piloted by EAMS, in close cooperation with other team members ;
• Promoting other products developed by Egis and that could be relevant for EAMS' existing or future clients ;
• Assisting in the development of a ‘product based approach' in the rest of Egis Road Operation's business.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Qualifications in Engineering and / or Business
• Experience in selling software solutions (including for the public sector ), and successful proven experience in the achievement of sales objectives
• Good understanding of the infrastructure maintenance business, acquired ideally in the public sector, utility or PPP environments.
• Demonstrable high level of agility and autonomy to ensure success in a small, flexible and result driven entity
• Ability to work under pressure and within defined time lines, both as a team leader and independently;
• Strong business acumen and bottom line focus;
• Excellent team worker ;
• Superior interpersonal skills, organizational ability and communication skills with capacity to handle a wide variety of contacts with diplomacy, tact and commercial acumen;
• High level, professional oral & written presentation skills ;
• Intercultural management capabilities ;
• Fluency in French and English is required.
The Sales Manager will be working under the responsibility of the ERO Asset Management and Products Director, or of the EAMS Deputy Director.
His / her primary location will be either Guyancourt or Lyon, with significant physical presence required on the alternate site, and also travel outside the office as will be directed by business priorities.
Présentation de l’entreprise
Egis, concepteur du long terme, est spécialisé en ingénierie, montage de projets et exploitation. Notre Groupe (12000 collaborateurs présents dans plus de 100 pays, filiale du Groupe Caisse des Dépôts) accompagne ses clients dans les secteurs des transports, de la ville, du bâtiment, de l'industrie, de l'eau, de l'environnement et de l'énergie. Nous contribuons par la qualité de nos réalisations et notre esprit d’innovation à l’amélioration du cadre de vie. Engagés à développer les talents de nos collaborateurs, nous vous accompagnons tout au long de votre parcours afin que vous puissiez vous former, évoluer, et grandir avec nous.