Produits pharmaceutiques | 395 abonnés20 avis L’entreprise est notée par les membres Viadeo qui travaillent ou ont travaillé dans
cette société. Les avis sur les intermédiaires du recrutement (cabinets, intérim, ESN ...)
ne concernent pas les sociétés pour lesquelles ils recrutent.
Global Product Manager, Milli-Q m/f
Description du poste
As the Global Product Manager for Milli-Q® water purification product range you are working in the Lab Water Business Field reporting to the Head of Product Management.
You are the business lead for your specific product group(s), and you are responsible for all aspects of product management and market research for individual product lines. Are Included, but not limited to, the lifecycle management of your product portfolio, focusing on large and complex Product Development Projects. You are in charge of the research of end customer & relative technology market trends for future product requirements. You follow competition analysis of existing products and potential market. You support of regional marketing, sales and field service engineers. You improve refinement and enhancement of product strategy and tactics for his/her product line.
The job is based in Guyancourt (Paris). International travel around 25% of time.
What we offer: At Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
Who you are:
* Engineering degree or Life Science preferred with 10 years in related sales, marketing and project management experience with a high degree of customer interaction, preferably in Life Science Laboratory/ Process sector. Track record in product development appreciated.
* Fluent in English with excellent English writing skills.
* Business-oriented thinking and Ability to demonstrate creative and innovative strategies for business development
* Proven success driving cross-functional projects and Leadership skills in a matrix management environment
* Strong communication skills (written and spoken) and an ability to translate product features into succinct and high impact marketing messages
* Computer/IT Knowledge: Microsoft Office package. Knowledge of SFDC/SMAX or similar CRM would be an advantage
Présentation de l’entreprise
A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.