Produits pharmaceutiques | 399 abonnés21 avis L’entreprise est notée par les membres Viadeo qui travaillent ou ont travaillé dans
cette société. Les avis sur les intermédiaires du recrutement (cabinets, intérim, ESN ...)
ne concernent pas les sociétés pour lesquelles ils recrutent.
Innovation Projects Senior Engineer f/m
Description du poste
Your role :
* Our main goal is to advance Life science and technologies.
* Many complex and innovative projects aimed to advance Biotech and Pharma industries are ongoing or to come in our Integrated Single Use Systems R&D organization based in Molsheim.
* Part of one of these major projects for the company, you will take the technical lead and be responsible from new product conceptualization through product launch, for the development of automated systems; filtration, purification, cell culture…
* You thrive under a matrix management structure and work in close relation with our teams based in the US.
* You coordinate internal and external activities (development partners), both locally and internationally, to achieve timeline, cost and quality objectives.
* You evaluate project/product risks and propose relevant and appropriate solutions
* Willingness to travel globally
What we offer:
At Merck, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
Who you are :
* Engineer (mechanical, industrial systems…), with at least 10 years of experience in development of systems, ideally in a pharma or regulated environment. An experience in management is an asset
* Strong skillset in project management
* Strong leadership and results oriented personality
* Very good organizational, communication, and presentation skills, ability to evolve in matrix and international structure
* Fluent in English
Présentation de l’entreprise
A career at Merck is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 51,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.