Produits pharmaceutiques | 399 abonnés21 avis L’entreprise est notée par les membres Viadeo qui travaillent ou ont travaillé dans
cette société. Les avis sur les intermédiaires du recrutement (cabinets, intérim, ESN ...)
ne concernent pas les sociétés pour lesquelles ils recrutent.
Product Manager - Control Platforms f/m
Description du poste
Within our Bioprocessing activity and in collaboration with the Integrated Systems Business and the Software Automation groups, you will build and execute the Integrated Systems & Automation roadmap through the evolution of our Digital and Integrated Systems offering.
Through this you will establish and grow a strong understanding of how our systems need to be controlled to best support our customers in establishing data driven, connected and controlled manufacturing of biotherapeutics.
You will define a concise plan for how to manage the life cycle of current automation & control platform and the transfer to new automation & control platform.
You will also manage the Product development planning and execution towards launch of automation products in defined scope, schedule, quality & costs and work with the Enterprise Architecture & Innovation groups to align on the Control & Automation architecture towards new product development and execution.
Ability to travel internationally (up to 30%)
What we offer:
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
Who you are:
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering (e.g. Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, or closely related discipline). A business degree is a plus
* 3 years minimum of experience in product management, strategic marketing, field marketing or sales
* Strong knowledge of existing Control Systems & Automation products (MES, SCADA, PLC) across multiple suppliers
* Experience in development and/or commercialization of automated manufacturing equipment and software products
* Very Good awareness of the Industry 4.0 concepts and its applications is a big plus
* Knowledge of FDA Regulatory Issues for the Pharmaceutical and Biologics, specifically cGMP, GAMP, and CFR is required
Présentation de l’entreprise
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.