Sales Representative (North France)
Description du poste
A new exciting sales opportunity has come knocking!
Brompton is on hunt for an individual to join our France Sales Team as a Sales Representative (Northern France). The potential candidate will ideally have previous experience within a sales or customer facing role with a commercial and strategic mindset. You will be expected to create new business opportunities and help deliver significant growth across Brompton’s Independent Bicycle Dealer (IBD) retail network. You will be required to work remotely from home and ideally located near the heart of France - Paris!
- To build annual business plans for your accounts
- Forecasting, planning and delivering on sales targets
- Develop a12 month rolling sales forecast/pipeline plan for your retail customers in accordance with sales objectives
- Monitoring and reporting your performance through weekly and monthly KPIs
- Performing statistical analysis and assess actuals vs forecasting
- Raising risks and opportunities for your accounts and developing related solutions
- Management of day-to-day sales
- Represent the requirements of the customer to internal organisation
- Feeding information on future buying trends to colleagues in Marketing, Design and Purchasing
- Gathering market, competitor and customer data whilst executing product and marketing strategy
- To communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments
- Delivering on budgeted sales targets for all Brompton products across your retail network
- Driving the development of the retail network
- To identify, target, liaise and visit core prospective customers
- To open dealerships, negotiate agreements and close sales
- Identifying and developing new routes to market including Click & Collect, and B2C
- Identifying and resolving customer concerns
- Creating suitable strategies for dealing with obstacles, customer objections and competitor situations
If you feel that you fit within the Brompton team spirit and you can bring talent, innovation and enthusiasm to our workforce then please email your CV and covering letter to the People team, at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject, please specify the role you are applying for. You are encouraged to submit when ready and not wait until the deadline.
You should be advised that any applications submitted without a covering letter and CV will not be considered for the role.
A Full JD can be found on our careers page: https://www.brompton.com/about-us/careers
- Fluent spoken and written French & English
- Consultative sales approach
- Strong numeracy skills
- Highly organised
- A natural communicator with the ability to persuade and influence others
- Competence in the development and delivery of presentations
- Attention to detail and a willingness to dig down into details while retaining a sense of the broader picture are essential
- Teamwork and leadership
- Provable track record in comparable Sales/Account Management role, 2-3 years’ experience
- The role will require significant travel to current and potential clients, a valid driving licence is essential
Présentation de l’entreprise
Job title Sales Representative - Northern France
Responsible to France Country manager
Location: North France
About the Company
Our mission is to transform the way people live in cities. With over 16 million possible combinations of gears, colours, handlebars and accessories, we make more than just a bicycle, and we are more than just a bicycle company.
We continue to make the Brompton in West London, where we started in 1975, but our product has travelled far - we now export 80% of our bicycles to 45 countries. With the launch of the Brompton Electric e-bike in Summer 2018 Brompton has entered the fastest growing and most promising category in the bicycle market.
The lack of safe bicycle storage options in cities represents an enormous opportunity for the Brompton Electric. As e-bikes are expected to become the major contributor to the company’s growth over the coming years we are recruiting an additional role in the commercial team to attain our ambitious goals.