3 819 abonnés
Sector Manager / Support Unit (M/W)
Description du poste
Your Role :
After a period of training on the job O2 you will attend on site agencies of our Île-de-France network in need of timely support. We are currently looking for a Support unit (M/W) in Ile de France region for the Business Unit O2 in English. The responsibilities of this role are :
- To manage the operation of the business (maintenance of databases, customers contacts, management of employees, implementation of procedures, training ...)
- To visit the prospects especially foreign prospects "O2 in English" to sell services tailored to their needs, to monitor the satisfaction of our customers, and more generally to manage the customers. To visits will be at 90% in English. To visit French customers are also expected.
- To develop the business by new may of prospecting (embassies, relocation agencies, traders, expatriate association, schools of language...)
- To pre-recruit staff in accordance with the instructions provided by the company (childcare, household assistants, ...)
- To check and to prepare invoices and payroll
- To supervise the team of housecleaners, babysitters and home health aids
- To prepare progress reports requested by the company
Your involvement and performance will allow you to evolve in a senior position within our national network in the short or medium term.
The Ideal Support Unit :
The successful candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- Fluency in English required (desired native English) , another language is appreciated
- Customer service skills , sales temperament , organization, priority management, adaptability, performance culture , resistance to stress , responsibility
- Graduated in trade / language area (University Degree in trade/ business/ management, …) with significant training experiences or 2-3 years of experience on similar assignments ( in temporary work, in shops or department stores , in real estate ,hotels... ), preferably coupled with experience in recruitment and / or management.
- Sensibility for the care services to the person sector.
- Recommanded driving license
Remuneration & Benefits :
- Post based in Paris (75) - Regional travels required
- Position to be filled as soon as possible (Permanent position/ Full time)
- Monthly salary : 1800 € (depending on experience) + 1200 € of Half-yearly bonus (target-based objectives)
- Supplementary health
- Phone and laptop
The job interview will be in English and French.
Présentation de l’entreprise
O2 offers home services to meet the different needs throughout life, women and mothers overwhelmed seeking balance, couples with or without children, older people wishing to continue to write their life project despite a natural loss autonomy ...
Multi-specialist, O2 offers quality services in household ironing, childcare, care for the elderly and disabilities but also garden maintenance services. With over 20 years of experience, O2 is the French leader in home services and has expertise and proven processes to ensure the quality of services.
O2 is a demanding and exciting company in full expansion, with enthusiastic teams. The mission of the group O2 "Contributing to the quality of daily life of individuals of any ages by supplying them personalized home services" is supported by dynamic team around the 4 values of the company : respect, excellence, spirit teamwork and positive attitude.
We are looking for ambitious candidates who share our dream of becoming the company in the world that takes care of employees and customers.