Produits pharmaceutiques | 406 abonnés23 avis L’entreprise est notée par les membres Viadeo qui travaillent ou ont travaillé dans
cette société. Les avis sur les intermédiaires du recrutement (cabinets, intérim, ESN ...)
ne concernent pas les sociétés pour lesquelles ils recrutent.
Software & Automation Senior MarCom Specialist f/m
Description du poste
Within the the Global Process Automation & Delivery Group – Software, Automation & Analytics of our Process Solutions business you will develop, manage, execute and evaluate global marketing communications plans for the new Global Process Automation & Delivery Group to raise awareness, establish thought leadership and generate leads. With this role, there will be a strong focus on internal and external education to support the digital transformation that the bioprocessing industry is currently going through. You will also define multichannel communication strategies based on marketing plans in cooperation with internal stakeholders such as product management, commercial teams and segment marketing.
Your responsibilities will include a mix of strategic and operational marketing communication activities including: assisting in product positionning, messaging and naming; creating technical and promotional content; supporting promotional activities for global tradeshows and local/regional events; digital marketing activities (web content, SEO and SEM, marketing automation, apps, videos, webinars, social and paid media); tracking, evaluations and reporting results.
What we offer:
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
Who you are:
* Master degree in software engineering/IT
* Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing or marketing communication in a matrix and international environment Prove experience in leading global launch and communication plans for software products in the life science sector
* Good knowledge of the Go-to-Market strategy for software products specific to the biopharma industry
* Excellent capability to “translate” digital language covering IT, OT and development methodologies into marketing for non-IT audiences
* Robust understanding of emerging technologies such as IoT, Industry 4.0, Automation, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality, Blockchain, etc.
* Awareness of software product licensing & distribution models will be a plus
* Fluent in written and spoken English
Présentation de l’entreprise
A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our around 52,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.