Jérôme CHARRON

Jérôme CHARRON

HR Specialist, EURO 2016 SAS
 

En poste chez EURO 2016 SAS

Précédents : JOBTIPS, SUPPORTER SA, OVERSEAS GROUP, ING Direct, Grande Armée Conseil, UPMC, Solairedirect, Bouygues Telecom, EADS

 

    En résumé

    I have a 8 years’ experience in Human Resources operations. The scope of my skills includes: recruitment, HR project coordination, training program management, payroll processing and management of legal issues. I enjoy change and challenge, and thrive in a dynamic and sporty environment. Excited about athletics and competition in general, I am currently developing expertise in the Sports Event recruitment field for the biggest Football event in France. I am eager to lend my talents to a sport related and international organisation where my diplomacy and change management skills will have the greatest impact. To increase my value as an HR professional, I can speak and write in English, French and Italian Join US at UEFA EURO 2016 JOB OFFER http://www.uefa.org/about-uefa/organisation/job/index.html

Parcours

 

Coach

Chez JOBTIPS

De janvier 2013 à mai 2014
Life after sport, and career change can be tricky for young athletes. I created a coaching activity in order to help professional athletes and people finding their new professional opportunity. Main objective was to help these people to develop a wide range of skills and plan for their futures.
 

HR Manager

Chez SUPPORTER SA

De janvier 2013 à novembre 2013
I reported directly to the General Manager of a 200 employee company, for whom I managed and coordinated all facets of Human Resources. In a corporate restructuring context, I managed employee relations, conflict resolution and organizational restructuring. The latter includes voluntary redundancy, ...
Lire la suite
 

Interim HR Manager

Chez OVERSEAS GROUP

De mars 2012 à octobre 2012
Covering for the HR Manager's maternity leave. Provided general advice and support to employee on HR questions and overall policy interpretation. Responsibilities also included recruitment of short terms contracts in the marketing, transport and logistics. In charge of the payroll and internal ...
Lire la suite
 

HR Coordinator

Chez ING Direct

De septembre 2011 à novembre 2011
 

HR Assistant

Chez Grande Armée Conseil

De mars 2010 à avril 2011
Under the direct supervision of the HR Officer, I served as the first contact between employees and the HR department. Responsible for the enforcement of HR procedures, recruitment, and legal aspects for 3 companies (90 people). Processing payroll, calculating bonuses, accounting of settlements ...
Lire la suite
 

HR Coordinator

Chez UPMC

De avril 2009 à 2010
The U.P.M.C created this position involving the purpose of redefining management processes. I was exclusively dedicated to short term contracts in the sciences, composed of 150 employees. I assisted the HR Manager in accounting and research aspects on the payroll administration process. Provided a ...
Lire la suite
 

HR Assistant

Chez Solairedirect

De janvier 2009 à avril 2009
I joined this company at its beginning in response of a significant growth, there was no HR department yet. Set up contracts, made sure that the legal aspects were handled correctly. Implemented personnel policies and procedures for new recruits including time management. Assisted the HR Manager in ...
Lire la suite
 

Recruiting Coordinator

Chez Bouygues Telecom

De septembre 2007 à octobre 2008
In a business unit of 250 employee, I reported to the HR Manager of sales and quality control department. I performed duties that required me to split my working time between the call center and the corporate office. I spent 70% of my time in the recruiting activities, and the other 30% in a HR ...
Lire la suite
 

Recruiting Coordinator

Chez EADS

De septembre 2005 à septembre 2007
I worked two years for the EADS Company, in order to complete a Master Degree in HR (apprenticeship program). I worked with the head of Recruitment of EADS France, and I coordinated the recruiting activities between Business Units and EADS’s corporate office (200 junior employees per years). Partner ...
Lire la suite

Langues parlées

 

Centres d'intérêt

 
  • Sports activities
  • basketball player
  • climbing
  • cycling
  • hiking
  • sport movies production & edition
  • surfing
  • travels